|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven. Major and Minor Surgery: On Revision and Writer's Block A. Exercises.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase is each student required to use in the poem?
(a) "Plausbility, Without Pause."
(b) "Flaming Youth."
(c) "When I was Young."
(d) "Breathless, Out of Breath."
2. Most of the exercises in this section are:
(a) Multiple choice.
(d) Short essays.
3. "The Peasant Wedding" uses art from which famous artist?
4. This section requires students to create a poem consisting of a minimum of how many lines?
5. What adjective is best used to describe the end result?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how many writing exercises are included in the book?
2. What is the purpose of "Index/Table of Contents Exercise?"
3. What topic is taught in "In a Dark Room: Photography and Revision?"
4. Which of the following is not included among the required elements in this section?
5. "Our Suits, Ourselves" challenges the students':
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)