|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three. Who's Talking and Why? The Self and Its Subjects. Section A: Aspects of Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Five Easy Pieces" actually has how many steps?
2. How long should one chant?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
3. What is the name of the first section?
(a) "Translations: Idea to Image".
(b) "The Unconsious as Gold Mine".
(c) "Dream Notebooks".
(d) "First Words".
4. How many exercises are appropriate for group work?
5. What period of art is used in an exercise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how many writing exercises are included in the book?
2. What are these items called?
3. How many exercises are included in "The Things of This World: Image and Metaphor?"
4. Students are also encouraged to use which object(s)?
5. What famous woman is referred to in this section?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)