|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three. Who's Talking and Why? The Self and Its Subjects. Section A: Aspects of Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stanton encourages what emotion?
2. Students are also encouraged to use which object(s)?
(a) Selected topics.
(b) Tabloid headlines.
(c) Descriptions from friends.
(d) Their imagination.
3. "Translations: Idea to Image" is an exercise in:
(c) Free association.
4. "Intriguing Objects Exercise/ 'Show and Tell'" offers what type of exercise?
(c) Thought provoking.
5. Students are asked to examine their:
(a) Poetic journey.
(b) Ideas and assumptions.
(c) Mental stability.
(d) Life's purpose.
Short Answer Questions
1. A strong poem often contains a:
2. "Chanting Flowers off the Wall" is effective when used in what way?
3. In this section, the word "self" may bring an image of what item?
4. Who contributed "Translations: Idea to Image?"
5. What are these items called?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)