|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three. Who's Talking and Why? The Self and Its Subjects. Section A: Aspects of Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item is not in the list of items?
2. "Our Suits, Ourselves" is considered to be:
3. "In the Waiting Room" encourages students to imitate what in a poem?
4. "As/Like/Finish the Sentence" requires students to write:
(c) Upside down.
5. Approximately how many writing exercises are included in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Students are also encouraged to use which object(s)?
2. Who contributed "Translations: Idea to Image?"
3. Students writing about a journey should end up where?
4. Using one of the words, the student is encouraged to create what?
5. "One's-Self, En Masse" begins with a quote by which famous poet?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)