|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three. Who's Talking and Why? The Self and Its Subjects. Section A: Aspects of Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are these items called?
2. How long should one chant?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
3. Who contributed "Translations: Idea to Image?"
(a) TS Eliot.
(b) Carol Muske.
(c) Ann Lauterbach.
(d) Maxine Kumin.
4. What is the name of Maxine Kumin's contribution?
(a) "Dream Journals".
(b) "Dream Notes".
(c) "Dream Realities".
(d) "Dream Notebooks".
5. The purpose of this chapter is to help students connect with what item?
(c) Inner poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which section are journal entries referred to as a source of material?
2. "Translations: Idea to Image" is an exercise in:
3. Maura Stanton write about what topic?
4. "Our Suits, Ourselves" challenges the students':
5. The author includes part of a poem including:
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)