|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes does the guard have that guards the entrance to the Creche?
2. What other creature is in the hall when Covenant is shackled?
3. What does Trell want Mhoram to give him in Chapter 11?
4. Who appears with the Staff of Law?
5. How do Lorewardens repulse attacks upon Revelstone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What must the Ranyhyn have done to answer Mhoram's call?
2. What is special about the robe the healer woman gave Covenant?
3. In Chapter 15, how does Satansfist escalate the battle after dark?
4. Why does the sight of Foamfollower and Bannor fill Covenant with horror when he sees them in Chapter 16?
5. How does Mhoram defend against the dead that Satansfist raises and sends against Revelstone?
6. Why was Foul able to call Elena from the dead?
7. What do Bannor and Foamfollower do when they finally find Covenant after the battle at the Ramen covert?
8. Why don't the Warward have to carry of the burden of the battle as it continues in Chapter 15?
9. What does Trevor believe is the source of Lord Foul's power?
10. Describe Covenant's injury that he obtains while fighting Pietten.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lena asks Covenant to marry her. Discuss how the proposal makes Covenant feel and how he convinces Lena that he cannot marry her.
Essay Topic 2
In the first three chapters of the book, Covenant seems to be torn between horrors. Discuss the horrors in Covenant's life and why he feels torn between them.
Essay Topic 3
Triock does not want Lena to go with Covenant and Foamfollower to Foul's Creche. Discuss why Triock does not want Lena to go with Covenant and Foamfollower and why he doesn't stop her.
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)