|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had wasted Trell when Mhoram finds him in the hospital area?
2. What other creature is in the hall when Covenant is shackled?
3. What is the ratio of Satansfist's men to Quaan's men?
4. What does Covenant believe he hears singing to him when he struggles to make his way to Foul?
5. What does Trell want Mhoram to give him in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 15, how does Satansfist escalate the battle after dark?
2. What does Mhoram want the Gravelingases to do to help Revelstone endure Satansfist's mental attack?
3. Describe Covenant's injury that he obtains while fighting Pietten.
4. Who is the Giant who is to kill Foamfollower in the Creche?
5. What does Trevor believe is the source of Lord Foul's power?
6. What is special about the robe the healer woman gave Covenant?
7. Why does the sight of Foamfollower and Bannor fill Covenant with horror when he sees them in Chapter 16?
8. How does Trell break his Oath of Peace?
9. What does Foamfollower do when he is taunted by Kinslaughterer?
10. What does Foul's Creche look like?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss who the Ramen are and what they do and how they have changed from forty-seven years ago when Covenant first met them.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Revelwood and the battle there.
Essay Topic 3
Mhoram has a secret that he is keeping from the Council. Discuss the Mhoram's secret and why he is keeping the secret from the Council.
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)