|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mhoram is summoned to the tower where Trevor watches, what type of machine are the ur-viles building?
2. What is the symbol of Trell's family?
3. After the battle at Mithil Stonedown, where does Triock have a cut?
4. Who was Lena's mother?
5. What do the those who care for the Ranyhyn call Covenant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the three creatures from the army at Mithil Stonedown look like who crush a house?
2. What does Satansfist say will happen if the Creator interferes in the battle?
3. Why is it so hard for Triock to give orders for supplies to be gathered for Covenant, Foamfollower, and Lena?
4. How does Covenant help the wounded after the battle at Mithil Stonedown?
5. What does Covenant's lawyer want him to do?
6. What does Mhoram say when Trevor says that Revelstone is the last preserver of the Land?
7. Why doesn't Trell want Mhoram to summon Covenant?
8. What have Quaan and Mhoram accomplished in the past seven years?
9. What plan does Triock devise when Covenant and other members of the group reach Mithil Stonedown?
10. How does Satansfist use the red-green veins of power?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Revelwood and the battle there.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss who the Ramen are and what they do and how they have changed from forty-seven years ago when Covenant first met them.
Essay Topic 3
Covenant meets Lena again during the battle of Mithil Stonedown. Discuss the relationship between Covenant, Lena, and Elena.
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)