|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking with his lawyer, what does Covenant see on his pillow?
2. Who comes to find Covenant and Lena after the enemy comes to the Ramen covert?
3. What does Covenant believe that a singer called him?
4. How many creatures does it take to crumble a house at Mithil Stonedown?
5. How old is the woman who dashes out to confront the enemy at Mithil Stonedown?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Covenant's lawyer want him to do?
2. What do the creatures look like that are in the army that comes to Mithil Stonedown?
3. What happens when Satansfist throws power from the Illearth Stone at Mhoram?
4. Why are the kresh to be feared?
5. What have Quaan and Mhoram accomplished in the past seven years?
6. Covenant is taken to a valley by Foamfollower and Triock, how had the valley changed since Covenant last saw it?
7. What does Satansfist say will happen if the Creator interferes in the battle?
8. What plan does Triock devise when Covenant and other members of the group reach Mithil Stonedown?
9. What does Mhoram say when Trevor says that Revelstone is the last preserver of the Land?
10. Why does Covenant resist Mhoram's summoning?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mhoran decides that Covenant must be summoned back to the Land. Discuss the pros and cons of summoning Covenant.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss whether Covenant is a hero or an antihero.
Essay Topic 3
Foamfollower believes that he betrayed his kinfolk. Discuss Foamfollower's abandonment of his kinfolk and why he believes he betrayed them.
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)