|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Satansfist's brother who lost many forces in Garroting Deep?
2. How old is the little girl who is threatened by a snake?
3. From where are attackers heading to Mithil Stonedown?
4. What color hair does a woman have who dashes out to confront the enemy at Mithil Stonedown?
5. What does a Cord feed a wounded stallion Ranyhyn and his mare?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Covenant tells Dr. Johnson that he is a leper?
2. Why doesn't Trell want Mhoram to summon Covenant?
3. How do the Ramen regard the Bloodguard?
4. What special name do the Ramen call Covenant and why?
5. How does Satansfist use the red-green veins of power?
6. Why does Bannor say that Covenant is disguised?
7. What does Mhoram say when Trevor says that Revelstone is the last preserver of the Land?
8. What is proof to Covenant that the Land is a dream or delusion?
9. What message is received through the lomillialor communication rod that Amatin holds?
10. Why are the kresh to be feared?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The Colossus is a high monolithic fist of stone that Covenant sees after Raver Triock captures him. Discuss the Colossus, its purpose and why it wasn't destroyed by Elena.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Revelwood and the battle there.
Essay Topic 3
Mhoram and the other Lords struggle to defend Revelstone against Satansfist and his army. Discuss how Mhoram and the other Lords defend Revelstone.
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)