|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creatures come out of the depths of the Creche to attack Covenant?
2. When Covenant meets the mud creatures, how long has it been since he has had adequate rest?
(a) 7 days.
(b) About 10 days.
(c) About 12 days.
(d) 3 days.
3. What do the creatures who rescue Covenant and Foamfollower from a mud pit call Lord Foul?
(a) Great One.
4. What had Covenant been given to sustain him during the time he was controlled by Raver Triock?
5. How large is the healer's cave?
(a) 25 feet wide.
(b) 10 feet wide.
(c) 15 feet wide.
(d) 20 feet wide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Foamfollower and Covenant jump into at the end of Chapter 17?
2. What flutters out of a branch of the forest where Covenant stumbles on his way to Foul?
3. Where does Mhoram go after he learns that stone in the krill no longer glows and most likely Covenant is gone from the Land?
4. How does Covenant get across the lava that surrounds Foul's dwelling place?
5. Who appears with the Staff of Law?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Trell break his Oath of Peace?
2. Why does the sight of Foamfollower and Bannor fill Covenant with horror when he sees them in Chapter 16?
3. Why don't the Warward have to carry of the burden of the battle as it continues in Chapter 15?
4. How does Mhoram defend against the dead that Satansfist raises and sends against Revelstone?
5. Who is the Giant who is to kill Foamfollower in the Creche?
6. Why can't Covenant and Foamfollower accept the food offered by the jheherrin?
7. Why was Foul able to call Elena from the dead?
8. What is the one last thing that Covenant has to tell Bannor and Foamfollower?
9. What must the Ranyhyn have done to answer Mhoram's call?
10. How does Covenant free himself from fear in Chapter 16?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)