|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Ranyhyn that Mhoram calls?
2. What does the healer woman fear?
(c) The Despiser.
3. What creatures rescue Covenant and Foamfollower from a mud pit?
4. What creatures come out of the depths of the Creche to attack Covenant?
5. Where does Covenant feel pain when he regains consciousness in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drops onto Covenant as he lays sprawled in the forest he stumbles into on his way to Foul?
2. Who does a sentry say is attacking Satansfist and his army in Chapter 15?
3. After leaving Colossus, how far do Covenant and Foamfollower travel before nightfall?
4. Twenty-eight days after the mental attack is broken, what color is the moon?
5. What does Covenant believe he hears singing to him when he struggles to make his way to Foul?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Satansfist and his army do nothing after Mhoram stops the mental attack?
2. How did Mhoram stay warm after Loerya left him?
3. How does Covenant free himself from fear in Chapter 16?
4. What are the creatures that save Foamfollower and Covenant from the mud pit?
5. What power can Foul command because he has the Illearth Stone?
6. What does Trevor believe is the source of Lord Foul's power?
7. Why do the jheherrin fear Lord Foul?
8. How does Trell break his Oath of Peace?
9. Why don't the Warward have to carry of the burden of the battle as it continues in Chapter 15?
10. What does Foul's Creche look like?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)