|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Covenant been given to sustain him during the time he was controlled by Raver Triock?
2. What type of rudders propel Giants' boats?
(d) High Wood.
3. How long did Mhoram stay in the refectory pouring power into the stones to reflect Satansfist's attack?
(a) 3 days and 3 nights.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 4 days and 4 nights.
4. How does Covenant get across the lava that surrounds Foul's dwelling place?
(a) A flying creature takes him across.
(b) Foamfollower stands on the shore and throws him across.
(c) He crosses a stone bridge.
(d) Foamfollower carries him across.
5. What does Trell want Mhoram to give him in Chapter 11?
(a) The krill.
(b) The secret of power.
(c) A sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place did Foul overwhelm that gave Kevin Landwaster no choice but to use Desecration?
2. What color is the light in the Creche?
3. What does the healer woman fear?
4. What creatures rescue Covenant and Foamfollower from a mud pit?
5. How many warriors were lost when the ur-vile wedges formed Forbiddings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the Giant who is to kill Foamfollower in the Creche?
2. Why was Foul able to call Elena from the dead?
3. How does Covenant free himself from fear in Chapter 16?
4. What does Foul's Creche look like?
5. How did Mhoram stay warm after Loerya left him?
6. What does Trevor believe is the source of Lord Foul's power?
7. What do Bannor and Foamfollower do when they finally find Covenant after the battle at the Ramen covert?
8. Why do the jheherrin fear Lord Foul?
9. Describe Covenant's injury that he obtains while fighting Pietten.
10. Why can't Covenant and Foamfollower accept the food offered by the jheherrin?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)