|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Loerya leave her children so she can stay to protect Revelstone?
(a) With the Unfettered One at Guards Gap.
(b) With the Unfettered One at Glimmermere.
(c) With the Unfettered One at Trothgard.
(d) With the Unfettered One at Mount Thunder.
2. What flutters out of a branch of the forest where Covenant stumbles on his way to Foul?
3. What color spots did Foul cause to appear on Covenant that became oozing sores that spread all over his body?
4. What is the name of the Ranyhyn that Mhoram calls?
5. How many stone-spawned creatures does Satansfist have in his army?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mhoram know that Covenant has returned to the Land in Chapter 11?
2. How many warriors were lost when the ur-vile wedges formed Forbiddings?
3. Where is Covenant when he sees the Staff of Law?
4. What other creature is in the hall when Covenant is shackled?
5. How long did Mhoram stay in the refectory pouring power into the stones to reflect Satansfist's attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Foul's Creche look like?
2. Why don't the Warward have to carry of the burden of the battle as it continues in Chapter 15?
3. How does Covenant free himself from fear in Chapter 16?
4. Why does the sight of Foamfollower and Bannor fill Covenant with horror when he sees them in Chapter 16?
5. What does Mhoram want the Gravelingases to do to help Revelstone endure Satansfist's mental attack?
6. Why was Foul able to call Elena from the dead?
7. Describe Covenant's injury that he obtains while fighting Pietten.
8. What are the creatures that save Foamfollower and Covenant from the mud pit?
9. What does Trevor believe is the source of Lord Foul's power?
10. What must the Ranyhyn have done to answer Mhoram's call?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)