|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to find Covenant and Lena after the enemy comes to the Ramen covert?
2. How far did the Cord walk to bring food to the wounded Ranyhyn stallion and his mare?
(a) 10 leagues.
(b) 5 leagues.
(c) 12 leagues.
(d) 8 leagues.
3. Who stays behind to defend Revelwood?
4. What does Covenant eat for breakfast the day after his summoning?
(a) Crusts of bread.
(b) Unleavened bread and treasure-berries.
5. Where did Bannor give Mhoram a sculpture done by Elena?
(c) Treacher's Gorge.
(d) Gallows Howe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mhoram's father?
2. What does Covenant believe that a singer called him?
3. How long had the Despiser's winter clenched the Land by the time Satansfist arrived at Revelstone?
4. Where does Leana live?
5. How near is the spring season in Revelstone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What message is received through the lomillialor communication rod that Amatin holds?
2. What plan does Triock devise when Covenant and other members of the group reach Mithil Stonedown?
3. Why does Bannor say that Covenant is disguised?
4. Why doesn't Trell want Mhoram to summon Covenant?
5. Why is it so hard for Triock to give orders for supplies to be gathered for Covenant, Foamfollower, and Lena?
6. Why does Covenant tell Lena he cannot marry her?
7. Why does Mhoram tell Amatin that she is not to blame for Callindrill's death?
8. How does Covenant help the wounded after the battle at Mithil Stonedown?
9. What happens when Satansfist throws power from the Illearth Stone at Mhoram?
10. What have Quaan and Mhoram accomplished in the past seven years?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)