|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a singer that Covenant believes called him by a name from the Land?
(a) Mandie Thomas.
(b) Sallie Davis.
(c) Susie Thurston.
(d) Cathi Dryer.
2. What is Trell a master of?
(a) Wood lore.
(b) Water lore.
(c) Stone lore.
(d) Plant lore.
3. What is the name of Covenant's lawyer?
(a) Andrea Davidson.
(b) Jane Wyatt.
(c) Megan Roman.
(d) Felicia Smithson.
4. What color robe does Mhoram wear when he addresses Satansfist for the first time after the army surrounds Lord's Keep?
5. Where are the dead of Mithil Stonedown buried?
(a) Southern slopes.
(b) Eastern slopes.
(c) Western slopes.
(d) Northern slopes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much younger is Quaan than Mhoram?
2. What type of snake is threatening to bite the little girl?
3. What is the name of Covenant's ex-wife?
4. Who is Mhoram's mother?
5. What signs does Foamfollower see that makes him believe they are safe from marauders?
Short Essay Questions
1. What have Quaan and Mhoram accomplished in the past seven years?
2. Why is it so hard for Triock to give orders for supplies to be gathered for Covenant, Foamfollower, and Lena?
3. Describe Foamfollower when Covenant sees him in Chapter 5.
4. What does Mhoram say when Trevor says that Revelstone is the last preserver of the Land?
5. Why does Mhoram tell Amatin that she is not to blame for Callindrill's death?
6. Why doesn't Trell want Mhoram to summon Covenant?
7. Why are the kresh to be feared?
8. How does Covenant help the wounded after the battle at Mithil Stonedown?
9. What is going to happen to Covenant's property in Chapter 1?
10. What do the three creatures from the army at Mithil Stonedown look like who crush a house?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)