|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Triock give Covenant?
(c) Stone dagger.
2. Where did a huge pack of kresh destroy a whole population leaving nothing but torn clothes and splinters of bone?
(a) Soaring Woodhelven.
(b) Gleam Stonedown.
(d) Garroting Deep.
3. What color hair does a woman have who dashes out to confront the enemy at Mithil Stonedown?
4. What is the name of a singer that Covenant believes called him by a name from the Land?
(a) Mandie Thomas.
(b) Cathi Dryer.
(c) Susie Thurston.
(d) Sallie Davis.
5. Where are the dead of Mithil Stonedown buried?
(a) Eastern slopes.
(b) Southern slopes.
(c) Northern slopes.
(d) Western slopes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the flames that Triock and Quirrel see when they collapse in the snow from exhaustion?
2. What is the name of Loerya's youngest child?
3. Who was Triock's father?
4. How many brown people capture Covenant and his companions?
5. What type of a jacket does Foamfollower give Covenant when they go to fight at Mithil Stonedown?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it so hard for Triock to give orders for supplies to be gathered for Covenant, Foamfollower, and Lena?
2. Why does Covenant resist Mhoram's summoning?
3. Describe Foamfollower when Covenant sees him in Chapter 5.
4. What special name do the Ramen call Covenant and why?
5. What do the creatures look like that are in the army that comes to Mithil Stonedown?
6. Why does Covenant call the Department of Defense?
7. What have Quaan and Mhoram accomplished in the past seven years?
8. Why does Mhoram tell Amatin that she is not to blame for Callindrill's death?
9. Why doesn't Trell want Mhoram to summon Covenant?
10. What does Satansfist say will happen if the Creator interferes in the battle?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)