|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had High Lord Elena battled Kevin Landwater?
(a) 10 years ago.
(b) 7 years ago.
(c) 8 years ago.
(d) 5 years ago.
2. What type of a jacket does Foamfollower give Covenant when they go to fight at Mithil Stonedown?
(a) A woven jacket.
(b) A wool jacket.
3. What is the name of the Manethrall who is with the group that captures Covenant and his companions?
4. When Mhoram is summoned to the tower where Trevor watches, what type of machine are the ur-viles building?
(d) Siege Engine.
5. After the red-green veins of power appear, when do families begin locking themselves in their rooms?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 6 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pattern is woven into the pattern a woman wears who runs to confront the enemy at Mithil Stonedown?
2. How near is the spring season in Revelstone?
3. What passage of the Bible does Matthew Logan read at the tent meeting?
4. How many of his troops had Lord Foul lost in the battle at Garroting Deep?
5. What does Covenant eat for breakfast the day after his summoning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the creatures look like that are in the army that comes to Mithil Stonedown?
2. What happens when Satansfist throws power from the Illearth Stone at Mhoram?
3. Describe Foamfollower when Covenant sees him in Chapter 5.
4. Why does Covenant tell Lena he cannot marry her?
5. What special name do the Ramen call Covenant and why?
6. How do the Ramen regard the Bloodguard?
7. What message is received through the lomillialor communication rod that Amatin holds?
8. Why does Covenant call the Department of Defense?
9. What happens after Covenant tells Dr. Johnson that he is a leper?
10. How are the outer gates of Lord's Keep built for defense?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)