|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mhoram's mother?
2. What does a Cord feed a wounded stallion Ranyhyn and his mare?
(a) Blue flowers.
(b) Red flowers.
(c) Pink flowers.
(d) Yellow flowers.
3. How near is the spring season in Revelstone?
(a) 14 days away.
(b) 1 month away.
(c) 2 months away.
(d) 5 days away.
4. After talking with his lawyer, what does Covenant see on his pillow?
(b) Something wet.
(d) Black splotches.
5. What type of a jacket does Foamfollower give Covenant when they go to fight at Mithil Stonedown?
(a) A wool jacket.
(b) A woven jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the battle at Mithil Stonedown, where does Triock have a cut?
2. How long does Triock believe that the Unfettered One has been out of touch with the Land?
3. What does Covenant use as a tourniquet for the little girl?
4. What was the name of the Manethrall who had brought word of Fleshharrower's army to Revelstone seven years ago?
5. What is the name of Covenant's lawyer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mhoram say when Trevor says that Revelstone is the last preserver of the Land?
2. What does Satansfist say will happen if the Creator interferes in the battle?
3. What does Covenant's lawyer want him to do?
4. What special name do the Ramen call Covenant and why?
5. Why does Triock only take two companions to find the Unfettered One?
6. Why doesn't Trell want Mhoram to summon Covenant?
7. Why does Mhoram tell Amatin that she is not to blame for Callindrill's death?
8. What have Quaan and Mhoram accomplished in the past seven years?
9. How does Covenant help the wounded after the battle at Mithil Stonedown?
10. What is proof to Covenant that the Land is a dream or delusion?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)