|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had the Despiser's winter clenched the Land by the time Satansfist arrived at Revelstone?
(a) 39 days.
(b) 53 days.
(c) 61 days.
(d) 42 days.
2. What holiday is approaching in Chapter 1?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) Fourth of July.
3. Who causes a diversion when Covenant and a woman flee from the enemy at Mithil Stonedown?
4. When Covenant is summoned by Triock and Foamfollower, what place does he come to in the Land?
(a) Roamsedge Ford.
(c) Plains of Ra.
(d) Kevin's Watch.
5. Where does Leana live?
(a) Doriendor Corishev.
(b) Mithil Stonedown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a Cord feed a wounded stallion Ranyhyn and his mare?
2. When Covenant and his companions are captured by the caretakers of the Ranyhyn, how long has it been since Covenant was summoned?
3. Where would doctors send Covenant if he called them?
4. What does Triock want to use to lure the enemy at Mithil Stonedown?
5. How many brown people capture Covenant and his companions?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Covenant tell Lena he cannot marry her?
2. Why does Mhoram tell Amatin that she is not to blame for Callindrill's death?
3. How are the outer gates of Lord's Keep built for defense?
4. What do the creatures look like that are in the army that comes to Mithil Stonedown?
5. What have Quaan and Mhoram accomplished in the past seven years?
6. What message is received through the lomillialor communication rod that Amatin holds?
7. Why does Covenant call the Department of Defense?
8. How does Covenant help the wounded after the battle at Mithil Stonedown?
9. What does Mhoram say when Trevor says that Revelstone is the last preserver of the Land?
10. How do the Ramen regard the Bloodguard?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)