|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Covenant get across the lava that surrounds Foul's dwelling place?
(a) A flying creature takes him across.
(b) He crosses a stone bridge.
(c) Foamfollower carries him across.
(d) Foamfollower stands on the shore and throws him across.
2. What creatures rescue Covenant and Foamfollower from a mud pit?
3. Which of Manethrall Kam's Cords were corrupted by Foul?
(b) Lal and Whane.
(c) Grace and Hurn.
4. What place did Foul overwhelm that gave Kevin Landwaster no choice but to use Desecration?
(b) Doriendor Corishev.
(d) Kurash Plenethor.
5. Where is Covenant when he sees the Staff of Law?
(b) Shattered Hills.
(c) Sarangrave Flat.
6. What plains can be seen from the Colossus?
(a) North Plains.
(b) Center Plains.
(c) South Plains.
(d) Spoiled Plains.
7. How does Mhoram know that Covenant's ring has fallen into the power of the Despiser?
(a) The stone in the krill falls off.
(b) The stone in the krill turns green.
(c) The krill becomes hot to the touch.
(d) The krill glows with a green color.
8. How long did Mhoram stay in the refectory pouring power into the stones to reflect Satansfist's attack?
(a) 3 days and 3 nights.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 4 days and 4 nights.
(d) 5 days.
9. How many warriors were lost when the ur-vile wedges formed Forbiddings?
(a) 5 score.
(b) 6 score.
(c) 7 score.
(d) 8 score.
10. How large is the healer's cave?
(a) 10 feet wide.
(b) 20 feet wide.
(c) 15 feet wide.
(d) 25 feet wide.
11. What fires guard the place where Lord Foul lives?
(c) Gorak Krembal.
(d) Furl's Fire.
12. After Foul strikes Covenant's ring, where does Covenant find himself standing?
(a) Doom's Retreat.
(c) Garroting Deep.
(d) Kevin's Watch.
13. What type of rudders propel Giants' boats?
(c) High Wood.
14. What emotion does Covenant feel when he sees the specters of the dead Lords?
15. What do Foamfollower and Covenant jump into at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Mud pit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the forest that Covenant stumbles into and meets the healer woman?
2. What does Mhoram call the people to do as the Gravelingases work with the rocks of Revelstone?
3. How wide is the lava that Covenant sees when he and Foamfollower find themselves on a beach?
4. How many horses are still stabled in the Keep?
5. What does Trell want Mhoram to give him in Chapter 11?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)