|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Triock plan to swing northwest as he travels to find the Unfettered One?
(d) Doom's Retreat.
2. How many creatures does it take to crumble a house at Mithil Stonedown?
3. When Covenant looks into a mirror after being awakened by the phone, what wound does he see on himself?
(a) A cut on his left ear.
(b) Blood on his clothes.
(c) A scratch on his forearm.
(d) A wound on his forehead.
4. How is the village of Mithil Stonedown laid out?
(a) Like a maze.
(b) In a rectangular configuration.
(c) In a spiral.
(d) In a circular configuration.
5. What does a Cord feed a wounded stallion Ranyhyn and his mare?
(a) Yellow flowers.
(b) Blue flowers.
(c) Pink flowers.
(d) Red flowers.
6. What is the name of Slen's wife?
7. Where did Covenant go on Saturday that gave the sheriff something to use against Covenant?
(a) A revival.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) A church.
8. From where are attackers heading to Mithil Stonedown?
(a) Eastern Plains.
(b) South Plains.
(c) North Plains.
(d) Western Plains.
9. What are the flames that Triock and Quirrel see when they collapse in the snow from exhaustion?
10. Who was Lena's mother?
11. What is the name of the little girl?
12. How old is Quaan?
13. How much younger is Quaan than Mhoram?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 15 years.
14. Who are the brown people who capture Covenant and his companions?
15. What was the name of the Manethrall who had brought word of Fleshharrower's army to Revelstone seven years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brown people capture Covenant and his companions?
2. What direction do Triock and his companions travel after battling the kresh?
3. How near is the spring season in Revelstone?
4. Where does Foamfollower put Covenant for the battle?
5. What does Triock want to use to lure the enemy at Mithil Stonedown?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)