|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young doctor wear who treats Covenant in the hospital?
(a) Green scrubs.
(b) A suit.
(c) A white staff jacket.
(d) Blue scrubs.
2. How many heads does the guard have that stands and guards the entrance to the cave that leads to Lord Foul's Creche?
3. How does Mhoram know that Covenant has returned to the Land in Chapter 11?
(a) The gem in the krill blazes with white fire.
(b) A runner comes to tell him.
(c) Triock is able to send a message.
(d) A carrier pigeon brings the news.
4. What is another name for leprosy?
(b) Hansen's disease.
(d) Crohn's disease.
5. After the red-green veins of power appear, when do families begin locking themselves in their rooms?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 7 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Foul strike Covenant when Foamfollower enters the thronehall?
2. Who is leading the gathering that Covenant sees at the lake?
3. Who is among the brown people who capture Covenant and his companions?
4. What does the older doctor wear who comes to treat Covenant in the hospital?
5. Who waits for Covenant when he leaves the forest where he was healed?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)