|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marina bring her chest to the ground?
(b) She slides it down the column.
(c) She uses a ladder and rigged pulley system.
(d) She does not at this point.
2. Where is the log cabin the group stops at?
(a) In Pennsylvania.
(b) In northern Georgia.
(c) In southern Virginia.
(d) Near the West Virginia border.
3. What does Ella tell Marina Ella had seen?
(a) A man in a blazer.
(b) Three men in long coats.
(c) A bright light in the church.
(d) A red glowing planet in the sky.
4. Why can't BK go into the Mog cave?
(a) The cave can detect Chimaeras.
(b) The atmosphere in the cave will kill him.
(c) The cave has a barrier that affects animals.
(d) The barrier in the cave will drain BK's abilities.
5. Who is guarding the chest(s)?
(a) Three Mog scouts.
(b) A cris-cross laser apparatus.
(c) A fifty-foot tall beast.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far north of the Mogs' cave do they drive?
2. What does Marina name the cat she heals?
3. What does BK express as John and Sam are staring at the cave?
4. Who is Crayton?
5. What happens when Marina drops the glowing red crystal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do John and Six find in the space under the sundial?
2. Describe John's fight with the Mog inside the house.
3. What happens after a guard returns John to his cell?
4. How do Marina and Ella get out of the church?
5. How does Adelina die?
6. What does Marina do when she hears footsteps in the church?
7. What does Henri's letter say and how does Sam react to its contents?
8. Where do Sam and John find two chests and what is guarding it?
9. Describe the encounter between John, Six and a man with a gun, who is knocking on a neighbor's door.
10. How are John, Six and Sam alerted to someone in distress in Spain?
This section contains 1,115 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)