|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ella tell Marina one night when Marina wakes to find Ella standing over her?
(a) That Ella has found her Cepan.
(b) That Ella's Cepan has been killed.
(c) That Ella knows why Adelina is not acting like a Cepan.
(d) That Ella has found Marina's chest.
2. What happens when the ground shakes and John hears gunshots?
(a) Sam yells for John to leave him.
(b) A piken arrives for John to climb on its back.
(c) Six materializes in front of John's cell.
(d) Sam screams that Sam's been shot.
3. What does Adelina tell Marina?
(a) Marina can open the chest over the weekend.
(b) Marina should not open the chest without Adelina's assistance.
(c) Marina is too impulsive to be trusted with the chest.
(d) Marina is not ready to open the chest.
4. Where does Ella lead Marina?
(a) To the library.
(b) To the cellar.
(c) To the garden.
(d) Through the nave to a recessed section.
5. How does Six keep John and her and BK from being seen as they walk?
(a) She creates a bank of fog to follow them.
(b) Her invisibility legacy.
(c) She creates an illusion.
(d) There is no one around to worry about.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who expresses sorrow about not being there for John?
2. What does Six do to the man with the revolver?
3. What happens as Marina is saying she wants Ella to come with them?
4. Why does John take the Lorien solar system and float it in the truck?
5. Which country of Earth shows a pinprick of light?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Adelina and Marina discuss when Adelina wakens?
2. What happens when Marina goes to the cafe to say goodbye to Hector?
3. What happens when Marina finds a red crystal in her chest?
4. What warnings does Six give John about the Mogs' cave?
5. What does Marina do to the tea she prepares for the sisters?
6. What happens to Olivia?
7. Describe John's fight with the Mog inside the house.
8. How does Marina help Hector's family?
9. What vision does John have in the interrogation room?
10. What happens after a guard returns John to his cell?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)