|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Six keep John and her and BK from being seen as they walk?
(a) Her invisibility legacy.
(b) There is no one around to worry about.
(c) She creates an illusion.
(d) She creates a bank of fog to follow them.
2. How far north of the Mogs' cave do they drive?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 1 mile.
(c) 2-3 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
3. How does Marina bring her chest to the ground?
(a) She uses a ladder and rigged pulley system.
(b) She does not at this point.
(d) She slides it down the column.
4. What does Six think at first when she sees Sam in tears?
(a) That Sam is breaking down under the pressure of being a fugitive.
(b) That Sam was ill.
(c) That Sam and John had a fight.
(d) That Sam has finally learned of his mother's death.
5. What does Marina do with Legacy?
(a) Puts him to sleep for awhile so he doesn't make noise.
(b) Sends him to wake Ella.
(c) Drops him on the man who comes in the Nave.
(d) Puts the cat on the chest and floats him out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do John and Six go?
2. Where is the log cabin the group stops at?
3. What wraps itself around John's hand?
4. What does Marina name the cat she heals?
5. Where does Crayton escort Marina and Ella?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Sam and John find two chests and what is guarding it?
2. What do Sam and John discuss concerning the Mogs and the U.S.A's government?
3. What happens when John and Sam leave the house?
4. What does Marina do when she hears footsteps in the church?
5. What do John and Six find in the space under the sundial?
6. What does Henri's letter say and how does Sam react to its contents?
7. What happens as John is about to kiss Marina?
8. What vision does John have in the interrogation room?
9. Describe the encounter between John, Six and a man with a gun, who is knocking on a neighbor's door.
10. What happens after a guard returns John to his cell?
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)