|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Crayton injured?
(a) He is hit by debris from an explosion.
(b) He is hit by a Mog with a shovel.
(c) He is not injured.
(d) He falls down the cellar stairs when he does not notice a step is missing.
2. For whom does Marina look?
(a) The man she saw in the diner.
(c) Ella's Cepan.
(d) Her loric chest.
3. What does Sam decide to do?
(a) Retrieve the transmitter.
(b) Stay with John.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go talk to Sarah.
4. What does Marina name the cat she heals?
5. What does Adelina help Marina do before Adelina falls asleep?
(a) Learn how to control her invisibility legacy.
(b) Pinpoint the most likely areas the Mogs will come from.
(c) Learn how to control her night vision legacy.
(d) Open the legacy chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Adelina changed?
2. What wraps itself around John's hand?
3. What do Adelina and Marina tell Sister Dora?
4. What does Marina begin to believe about Adelina?
5. Why does Sam think they need to go back to Paradise?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Adelina and Marina discuss when Adelina wakens?
2. What happens when John and Sam leave the house?
3. What happens as John is about to kiss Marina?
4. What is Adelina's response when she learns that Marina has found Marina's chest?
5. How does Marina help Hector's family?
6. What do Sam and John discuss concerning the Mogs and the U.S.A's government?
7. What does Henri's letter say and how does Sam react to its contents?
8. What do John and Six find in the space under the sundial?
9. What happens when Marina goes to the cafe to say goodbye to Hector?
10. What happens after a guard returns John to his cell?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)