|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sam and John discuss concerning the government and the Mogs?
(a) If the government would help the Gardes with the Mogs.
(b) If the government realizes that the Mogs plan to take over Earth.
(c) If the government is cooperating with the Mogs.
(d) If the government know about the existence of the Mogs.
2. What does John say about the skeleton in the well?
(a) It was Sam's father.
(b) It was a Mog.
(c) John does not know anything about it.
(d) It was Loric.
3. What has Marina hidden behind a locked door in the north belfry tower?
(a) Her Loric chest.
(b) A sword.
(c) A responder.
(d) A transmitter.
4. How many chests does John find?
5. What does Ella climb?
(a) A ladder.
(c) A vine.
(d) A stone pillar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ella lead Marina?
2. Why does Marina free fall almost the entire way to the ground?
3. Where does Marina think of to hide?
4. Who is guarding the chest(s)?
5. What does Marina name the cat she heals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henri's letter say and how does Sam react to its contents?
2. What do Adelina and Marina discuss when Adelina wakens?
3. How do Marina and Ella get out of the church?
4. What happens when Marina goes to the cafe to say goodbye to Hector?
5. What does Sarah text to John in response to his text?
6. What does Marina do when she hears footsteps in the church?
7. What does Marina do to the tea she prepares for the sisters?
8. How are John, Six and Sam alerted to someone in distress in Spain?
9. What happens after a guard returns John to his cell?
10. What happens as John is about to kiss Marina?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)