|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the cop think is in the chest on the floor?
(a) He does not see the chest as John magically hides it.
(d) A body.
2. What does BK morph into when he lands?
(a) A bear.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A stone.
3. For what is Marina waiting?
(b) A message from one of the Chimaera.
(c) Her brother to appear.
(d) For her turn on the computer.
4. What is Adelina's response?
(a) She cries.
(b) She tells Marina to seek sanctuary inside the chapel.
(c) She does not take the threat seriously.
(d) She tells Marina to pack what she can and they are leaving.
5. What statue is in the background of the landscape she painted?
(b) A Lorien Chimaera.
(c) Pittacus Lore.
(d) A Lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hector doing when Marina and Ella see him on the way to school?
2. Who does John believe is headed for Earth?
3. Why does Marina always pack away a few things when she is cleaning up after lunch?
4. What does Six show John and Sam?
5. Why does Six start telling the Mogs what they want to hear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marina tell Adelina about a dream Marina has?
2. What does John find when he opens his Loric chest?
3. What does Marina do right after church and how does that help her stock her cave?
4. What talent of Ella's does Marina notice?
5. How are John and the others training?
6. Where is Marina and how does she fit in with the group of children there?
7. How does Marina stun Sister Dora into silence?
8. What does John ask Six about concerning a second ship that left Lorien and what was John's vision about the ship?
9. How does Marina discover her second legacy?
10. Where are Six and John's Cepans and what does that mean?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)