|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the crucial element that Marina finally realizes she is missing?
(a) The scepter.
(b) The list.
(c) The code book.
(d) The chest.
2. What statue is in the background of the landscape she painted?
(a) A Lorien Chimaera.
(b) A Lion.
(d) Pittacus Lore.
3. What pulses when Six touches it?
(a) A bracelet in John's chest.
(b) A necklace around Sam's neck.
(c) A rock in John's chest.
(d) A silver ball by the lake.
4. What does Marina tell Adelina when Marina runs back to the convent from the cave?
(a) That Ella is missing.
(b) That Marina is ill.
(c) That Marina is leaving.
(d) That the Mogadorians have arrived.
5. What does BK turn into when he gets out of the water?
(a) A cat.
(b) A falcon.
(c) A beagle.
(d) An alligator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marina absentmindedly do to the plant beside the computer?
2. Why does John lift Sam to his shoulder?
3. Who does John believe is headed for Earth?
4. What does the cop think is in the chest on the floor?
5. Where is the motel that Six, John and Bernie Kosar are in right now?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marina stun Sister Dora into silence?
2. What does Marina do in order to get her turn on the computer and why does she have to leave the computer before she's done?
3. When will Marina turn eighteen and what is the significance of her eighteenth birthday?
4. What does Marina tell Adelina about a dream Marina has?
5. What does Six tell them about the Mogadorians?
6. What do Six and John discuss about their predicament and what do they decide to do?
7. What is one thing Marina does in her cave?
8. What would happen if the police radios in information about stopping John and the others, and what does the policeman assume about them?
9. How does Ella earn her first punishment from Sister Dora and what happens?
10. How does Marina discover her second legacy?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)