|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are John and Henri labeled?
(a) As possible murderers.
(b) As heroes.
(c) As possible terrorists.
(d) As the public enemy number one.
2. Where does Six think her Loric chest is?
(a) In a volcano.
(b) In a bank vault.
(c) In a mausoleum.
(d) In a cave.
3. What purpose(s) does the blanket Marina has with her on her trek serve?
(a) As a cape and to cover her tracks.
(b) As camouflage.
(c) To hide the supplies she has appropriated and to serve as a cape.
(d) To cover her tracks and to track her supplies.
4. When does Marina want to return to her cave?
(a) When Adelina agrees to leave the convent.
(b) After finding John.
(c) When she turns twenty-one.
(d) After El Festin is complete.
5. From where did the yellow stone come?
(c) Somewhere in the Badlands.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marina fall in age in relation to the other orphans?
2. What is Ella giggling in church?
3. What does Marina absentmindedly do to the plant beside the computer?
4. Why does Six start telling the Mogs what they want to hear?
5. What happens when a Mog tries to cut Six?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marina tell Adelina about a dream Marina has?
2. What is one thing Marina does in her cave?
3. What happened when Marina showed Adelina the third ring on Marina's leg?
4. What would happen if the police radios in information about stopping John and the others, and what does the policeman assume about them?
5. How does Marina discover her second legacy?
6. What do John and the others do as the officer uses his Taser on Sam?
7. Where have John and the others gone and where are they staying?
8. How does Ella earn her first punishment from Sister Dora and what happens?
9. What do Six and John discuss about their predicament and what do they decide to do?
10. What does Six tell them about the Mogadorians?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)