|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the place where Six wants to travel?
(a) A monastery where Five lives.
(b) A Mogadorian cave.
(c) Their space ship.
(d) An anti-Mogadorian wave machine.
2. What does John realize will happen if the Mogadorians catch up to the group?
(a) He would die.
(b) He would have to run and let the others fight.
(c) He would have to kill.
(d) He would be compromised because his Loric chest is missing.
3. What does Six memorize when she escapes from the Mogs?
(a) The radio frequencies the Mogs used.
(b) Each face to exact vengeance later.
(c) The location of the cave.
(d) The codes the Mogs used in transmitting.
4. For what is Marina waiting?
(a) A message from one of the Chimaera.
(b) For her turn on the computer.
(c) Her brother to appear.
5. Who is Katarina?
(a) John's sister.
(b) Six's Cepan.
(c) Six's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John's vision concerning when he is awoken?
2. What statue is in the background of the landscape she painted?
3. What will happen if the cop pulling them over radios in the stop?
4. What does Marina explain to Ella?
5. Why does Marina hear Ella scream?
Short Essay Questions
1. How many Mogadorians capture Six and Katarina and what happens to them?
2. What does John ask Six about concerning a second ship that left Lorien and what was John's vision about the ship?
3. How does Marina discover her second legacy?
4. What catches Six's attention of the things John finds in his chest?
5. What do Six and John discuss about their predicament and what do they decide to do?
6. What does Marina do in order to get her turn on the computer and why does she have to leave the computer before she's done?
7. What does John find when he opens his Loric chest?
8. What would happen if the police radios in information about stopping John and the others, and what does the policeman assume about them?
9. How do John and Six demonstrate their desire to be as harmless as possible?
10. How is a friendship developing between Marina and Ella?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)