|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adelina say when Marina says the Mogs have come?
(a) The Mogs will not attack them until their full contingent has arrived.
(b) Adelina does not believe Marina.
(c) It is time to leave the convent.
(d) The Mogs cannot come into a place of sanctuary.
2. What does Marina see in a vision?
(a) Ella with a gash in her side.
(b) Six meeting Nine.
(c) Adelina dying.
(d) John dead.
3. What does Henri say Sam's father was given?
(a) One of the minor legacies.
(b) A briefing about the establishment of a new Loric colony.
(c) A large amount of cash.
(d) A transmission device.
4. Where is Six going?
(a) To Spain.
(b) To Mexico to help Seven.
(c) To South America to retrieve her chest.
(d) To find Seven.
5. Why does Marina free fall almost the entire way to the ground?
(a) She is fearful when she sees the man from the cafe.
(b) She uses less energy that way.
(c) She has underestimated her weight.
(d) She has overestimated her abilities.
6. Why does Sam think they need to go back to Paradise?
(a) To protect Sarah.
(b) To attend his mother's funeral.
(c) To find some things his father left him.
(d) To recover the transmission of his father's.
7. What does Carlotta call Marina when she goes to Hector's house?
(a) Her physician.
(b) A saint.
(c) A good witch.
(d) Her angel.
8. Why does Marina float Adelina down the hallway that night?
(a) To prove to Adelina that Marina is ready for the chest.
(b) Adelina is unsteady on her feet.
(c) So Adelina cannot refuse to go with Marina.
(d) To show Adelina Marina's newest legacy.
9. What does Ella climb?
(a) A vine.
(b) A stone pillar.
(c) A ladder.
10. What happens when Six shoots out the back window of the gunman's vehicle?
(a) He lunges at Six.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) He urinates on himself.
(d) He screams.
11. What has Marina hidden behind a locked door in the north belfry tower?
(a) A sword.
(b) Her Loric chest.
(c) A transmitter.
(d) A responder.
12. What happens as Marina is saying she wants Ella to come with them?
(a) A bright light burns on the school playgrounds.
(b) Marina sees a Mogadorian dragging Ella out of the school.
(c) An explosion rocks the orphanage.
(d) Marina sees Hector attacking a Mogadorian.
13. What does Sarah ask John to do?
(a) Take her with him.
(b) Not ever contact her again.
(c) Turn himself in.
(d) Tell her the truth of what is happening.
14. What does Ella insist?
(a) That she go with Adelina and Marina.
(b) That she wants Marina to help her with an injured bird.
(c) That she just saw Marina in the bedroom.
(d) That she not be adopted.
15. Who is Crayton?
(a) A Mogadorian who was blackmailing Hector.
(b) A man who rescues Marina.
(c) A priest who dies stopping the Mogadorians who are tearing up the church.
(d) Hector's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vision does John have in the interrogation room?
2. What does Six do to the man with the revolver?
3. What does John grab on his way out of the cell area?
4. Who is Maren Elizabeth?
5. Who is guarding the chest(s)?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)