|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Six do to the man with the revolver?
(a) Transports him a mile away.
(b) She takes the gun from his and presses it against his head.
(c) Holds him with invisible cords.
(d) Puts him to sleep.
2. Why does John take the Lorien solar system and float it in the truck?
(a) To distract the three of them.
(b) To try figure out how to tap its energy system.
(c) To use it as a guide.
(d) To use it as a warning of Mogadarians.
3. What happens when Six shoots out the back window of the gunman's vehicle?
(a) He urinates on himself.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) He lunges at Six.
(d) He screams.
4. What does Ella insist?
(a) That she go with Adelina and Marina.
(b) That she not be adopted.
(c) That she wants Marina to help her with an injured bird.
(d) That she just saw Marina in the bedroom.
5. What does Marina see in a vision?
(a) Six meeting Nine.
(b) John dead.
(c) Adelina dying.
(d) Ella with a gash in her side.
6. Where do John and Six go?
(a) The fountain in the small park near John's old house.
(b) The sundial.
(c) Where John used to live with Henri.
(d) The library.
7. What does Sam decide to do?
(a) Stay with John.
(b) Go talk to Sarah.
(c) Retrieve the transmitter.
(d) Go home.
8. Where does Marina think of to hide?
(a) The sacristy.
(b) The vestibule.
(c) The choir room.
(d) The nave.
9. What happens when Marina drops the glowing red crystal?
(a) It makes a humming noise that wakes Adelina.
(b) Its light goes out.
(c) It shatters.
(d) It wakes Adelina.
10. What does Ella tell Marina one night when Marina wakes to find Ella standing over her?
(a) That Ella has found Marina's chest.
(b) That Ella's Cepan has been killed.
(c) That Ella knows why Adelina is not acting like a Cepan.
(d) That Ella has found her Cepan.
11. Why does Sam think they need to go back to Paradise?
(a) To attend his mother's funeral.
(b) To find some things his father left him.
(c) To protect Sarah.
(d) To recover the transmission of his father's.
12. What happens as John is about to kiss Six?
(a) There is an explosion in the house behind them.
(b) They hear a scream.
(c) Sam walks out.
(d) A man steps out of the shadows and has a gun.
13. Who kills the third scout?
(d) Bernie Kosar.
14. What does Six think at first when she sees Sam in tears?
(a) That Sam is breaking down under the pressure of being a fugitive.
(b) That Sam was ill.
(c) That Sam and John had a fight.
(d) That Sam has finally learned of his mother's death.
15. What happens when Marina loses her temper with the girls?
(a) She slaps Gabby.
(b) She flings them across the room.
(c) She threatens to reveal a secret about the four.
(d) She pushes them out the door and closes and locks it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do in the interrogation room?
2. What does Ella tell Marina Ella had seen?
3. What does John say about the skeleton in the well?
4. Where is the log cabin the group stops at?
5. Who is Maren Elizabeth?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)