|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marina float Adelina down the hallway that night?
(a) To show Adelina Marina's newest legacy.
(b) Adelina is unsteady on her feet.
(c) To prove to Adelina that Marina is ready for the chest.
(d) So Adelina cannot refuse to go with Marina.
2. What does Ella climb?
(a) A stone pillar.
(b) A vine.
(c) A ladder.
3. What does John ask Six to do with the Xitharis?
(a) Keep it for John.
(b) Charge it with X-ray vision.
(c) Charge it with invisibility.
(d) Hide it someplace safe.
4. What does Adelina help Marina do before Adelina falls asleep?
(a) Open the legacy chest.
(b) Learn how to control her night vision legacy.
(c) Learn how to control her invisibility legacy.
(d) Pinpoint the most likely areas the Mogs will come from.
5. What does Marina do to stop Ella's crying?
(a) Holds her and sings.
(b) Heals her bones.
(c) Splints her leg so it is not int pain.
(d) Causes Ella to go unconscious.
6. What does BK express as John and Sam are staring at the cave?
(a) That he hears the voices of dozens of Mogs inside.
(b) The wish to go with them.
(c) That he can hear the voices of dozens of Earth captives inside.
(d) The wish that they do not go inside.
7. What does Adelina tell Marina?
(a) Marina is too impulsive to be trusted with the chest.
(b) Marina is not ready to open the chest.
(c) Marina should not open the chest without Adelina's assistance.
(d) Marina can open the chest over the weekend.
8. What does John say about Sarah?
(a) He wants to go get revenge on her.
(b) He will never contact her again.
(c) She likely turned them in.
(d) She wants to come with them.
9. Why does Sam think they need to go back to Paradise?
(a) To protect Sarah.
(b) To recover the transmission of his father's.
(c) To find some things his father left him.
(d) To attend his mother's funeral.
10. What does the man with the gun say?
(a) He tells them others are on the way.
(b) He begs for his life.
(c) He says he will give them the information they want.
(d) He says they cannot get away with killing him.
11. Why can't BK go into the Mog cave?
(a) The atmosphere in the cave will kill him.
(b) The barrier in the cave will drain BK's abilities.
(c) The cave can detect Chimaeras.
(d) The cave has a barrier that affects animals.
12. Where does Marina think of to hide?
(a) The vestibule.
(b) The nave.
(c) The sacristy.
(d) The choir room.
13. Where is Six going?
(a) To find Seven.
(b) To Spain.
(c) To South America to retrieve her chest.
(d) To Mexico to help Seven.
14. What were the ten gifted Loric children to someday become?
(a) The basis of a new society.
(b) The progenitors of a new race.
(c) The Loric elders.
(d) The founders of life on another planet.
15. What does Marina do with Legacy?
(a) Puts the cat on the chest and floats him out the window.
(b) Sends him to wake Ella.
(c) Drops him on the man who comes in the Nave.
(d) Puts him to sleep for awhile so he doesn't make noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella insist?
2. What does the Lorien solar system do while they are driving?
3. What does Six do to the man with the revolver?
4. How far north of the Mogs' cave do they drive?
5. What does Marina begin to believe about Adelina?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)