|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John know he has to do one morning when he wakes?
(a) Find Marina.
(b) Pass one of his legacies to Sam.
(c) Let go of his grief about Henri.
(d) Read Henri's letter.
2. To whom does Six say she owes her life?
(c) An unknown man who helped her.
3. What has Marina hidden behind a locked door in the north belfry tower?
(a) A transmitter.
(b) A sword.
(c) A responder.
(d) Her Loric chest.
4. What does Ella climb?
(b) A stone pillar.
(c) A vine.
(d) A ladder.
5. What happens as John is about to kiss Six?
(a) They hear a scream.
(b) Sam walks out.
(c) A man steps out of the shadows and has a gun.
(d) There is an explosion in the house behind them.
6. Who expresses sorrow about not being there for John?
(a) John's father.
(b) John's uncle.
(d) Henri's mentor.
7. What happens when Six shoots out the back window of the gunman's vehicle?
(a) He screams.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) He urinates on himself.
(d) He lunges at Six.
8. How does Six keep John and her and BK from being seen as they walk?
(a) There is no one around to worry about.
(b) Her invisibility legacy.
(c) She creates a bank of fog to follow them.
(d) She creates an illusion.
9. Who is Maren Elizabeth?
(a) She is Nine.
(b) John's girlfriend's sister.
(c) Six's sister.
(d) The earliest memory she has of a name.
10. What does Henri say Sam's father was given?
(a) A transmission device.
(b) A large amount of cash.
(c) A briefing about the establishment of a new Loric colony.
(d) One of the minor legacies.
11. What happens when Marina drops the glowing red crystal?
(a) It wakes Adelina.
(b) It makes a humming noise that wakes Adelina.
(c) It shatters.
(d) Its light goes out.
12. What happens as Marina is concentrating with the branch?
(a) The branch turns white-hot.
(b) The branch disintegrates into dust.
(c) She hears the bottom door open.
(d) She is jolted with a powerful force.
13. What does John say about the skeleton in the well?
(a) It was Sam's father.
(b) It was Loric.
(c) John does not know anything about it.
(d) It was a Mog.
14. Why does Sam think they need to go back to Paradise?
(a) To find some things his father left him.
(b) To attend his mother's funeral.
(c) To protect Sarah.
(d) To recover the transmission of his father's.
15. How far north of the Mogs' cave do they drive?
(a) 10 miles.
(b) 5 miles.
(c) 1 mile.
(d) 2-3 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marina break into Hector's home?
2. What happens when a Mog fires a cylindrical tube at John?
3. What does Marina do with Legacy?
4. Why does Marina free fall almost the entire way to the ground?
5. Where do John and Six go?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)