|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John see in a vision around the neck of the leader of the Mogs?
(a) Three pendants.
(b) A necklace with ten circles, three of which are filled.
(c) A large crystal.
(d) A medallion with some runes on it.
2. What does Marina do out of frustration?
(a) Moves chairs with her mind.
(b) Hangs up on the boy she is talking to on the phone.
(c) Moves books with her mind.
(d) Yells at her roommate.
3. How many Mogs stormed Six's room when she is captured?
4. Who comes up to greet Marina?
(a) Sister Maria.
(c) Mother Superior.
5. Why does Marina always pack away a few things when she is cleaning up after lunch?
(a) To spite Sister Dora.
(b) To give to the homeless she sometimes meets.
(c) She always gets hungry between meals.
(d) To take to the cave for emergencies.
6. What purpose(s) does the blanket Marina has with her on her trek serve?
(a) To cover her tracks and to track her supplies.
(b) To hide the supplies she has appropriated and to serve as a cape.
(c) As camouflage.
(d) As a cape and to cover her tracks.
7. What is Marina's second legacy?
(a) The ability to breathe under water.
(b) The ability to tell truth from lies.
(c) The ability to communicate with many types of animals.
(d) The ability to read intention.
8. What does John realize will happen if the Mogadorians catch up to the group?
(a) He would be compromised because his Loric chest is missing.
(b) He would die.
(c) He would have to kill.
(d) He would have to run and let the others fight.
9. What statue is in the background of the landscape she painted?
(b) A Lorien Chimaera.
(c) A Lion.
(d) Pittacus Lore.
10. When will Marina turn eighteen?
(a) In five months.
(b) In one year.
(c) In two and a half years.
(d) In four years.
11. What does Six memorize when she escapes from the Mogs?
(a) Each face to exact vengeance later.
(b) The codes the Mogs used in transmitting.
(c) The location of the cave.
(d) The radio frequencies the Mogs used.
12. Why does Marina think a man she encounters while looking for Hector is a Mogadorian?
(a) He has a transmitter on his wrist.
(b) He is wearing strange clothing.
(c) He has an odd-colored tan.
(d) He is reading Pittacus of Mytilene.
13. What does Sister Dora catch marina doing?
(a) Reading a novel in church.
(b) Chewing gum in church.
(c) Smiling during mass.
(d) Whispering to another girl.
14. Who is Katarina?
(b) John's sister.
(c) Six's Cepan.
(d) Six's sister.
15. What is Hector doing when Marina and Ella see him on the way to school?
(a) Mowing the lawn.
(b) Sitting in the garden.
(c) Pushing his grandmother in a wheelchair.
(d) Pushing his mother in a wheelchair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ella say about her drawing abilities?
2. Where does Six waken after being captured by the Mogs?
3. What does Six show John and Sam?
4. What does the third ring on Marina's leg mean?
5. Why does Sister Dora call to Marina?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)