|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twelve and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the ringing of the bells at the convent announce?
(a) The arrival of a new girl.
(b) Study time.
(c) Evening prayers.
(d) Evening mass.
2. Where does Six waken after being captured by the Mogs?
(a) In a mansion surrounded by high security.
(b) A cell in a mountain.
(c) A fortress on top of a mountain.
(d) Deep in a wilderness forest.
3. What does Six show John and Sam?
(a) Combat techniques.
(b) A police band radio with exceptional pick-up.
(c) A homing device.
(d) A survival tool kit.
4. What is another object inside the chest?
(a) A red rod.
(b) A book about legacies.
(c) A black diamond.
(d) A silver plate.
5. What choice will Marina have to make when she turns eighteen?
(a) To commit to a life in the church or stay and help in the orphanage as a lay person.
(b) To go to try and find her brother.
(c) To commit to a life in the church or leave the home.
(d) To return to her own planet and stay on earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marina always pack away a few things when she is cleaning up after lunch?
2. What does Six tell Same about the thing that pulses?
3. Who comes up to greet Marina?
4. What painting does Marina work on while in the cave?
5. What does Six use her ability on the river to do?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)