|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twelve and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marina explain to Ella?
(a) Her native planet.
(b) The way Marina handles paddling.
(c) Her beliefs about God.
(d) About the bad men coming to get Marina.
2. What does John realize will happen if the Mogadorians catch up to the group?
(a) He would be compromised because his Loric chest is missing.
(b) He would die.
(c) He would have to run and let the others fight.
(d) He would have to kill.
3. Why does John lift Sam to his shoulder?
(a) The other officer has shot Sam.
(b) Sam has been knocked out by a taser.
(c) The officer had knocked Sam out with his billy club.
(d) Sam's foot is broken and he can't run.
4. How many Mogs stormed Six's room when she is captured?
5. What does John use to guide BK back to them in the dark?
(a) A dog whistle.
(b) Light from his palms.
(c) Thumping on the ground.
(d) A bird call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes John go down when dealing with some officers?
2. What does BK turn into when he gets out of the water?
3. What state are the fugitives in now?
4. Where does Marina fall in age in relation to the other orphans?
5. Why does Six start telling the Mogs what they want to hear?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)