|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Ten and Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Six use clippers on the others?
(a) To help avoid recognition.
(b) As a joke.
(c) To get rid of lice from where they where staying.
(d) To avoid having to go to a hair salon.
2. What does Marina find under her pillow that night?
(a) A note from Eight.
(b) The drawing Ella was working on.
(c) A note from John.
(d) A book of prayer from Adelina.
3. What was John's vision concerning when he is awoken?
(a) A new ring that has appeared on his leg.
(c) The FBI.
4. What is the first legacy that appears for Six?
(a) The ability to squeeze through tiny cracks.
(b) The ability to see for miles if the view is unobstructed.
(c) The ability to be invisible.
(d) The ability to fly for short distances.
5. Where is Marina's cave?
(a) An easy ten-minute walk away.
(b) About six miles from the convent.
(c) Two hills away.
(d) So far away that she can only go there by bus and then taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John see in a vision around the neck of the leader of the Mogs?
2. What is the crucial element that Marina finally realizes she is missing?
3. What does Marina have to do in a few minutes?
4. What legacy is triggered the first time Marina goes inside the cave?
5. What does John ask BK to do with a shirt that they each wiped their faces on?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)