|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty Two - Twenty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marina think of to hide?
(a) The nave.
(b) The sacristy.
(c) The choir room.
(d) The vestibule.
2. What happens when Six shoots out the back window of the gunman's vehicle?
(a) He lunges at Six.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) He screams.
(d) He urinates on himself.
3. What does Carlotta call Marina when she goes to Hector's house?
(a) Her angel.
(b) A good witch.
(c) A saint.
(d) Her physician.
4. What does the cop think is in the chest on the floor?
(a) A body.
(c) He does not see the chest as John magically hides it.
5. What does Six do to the sky?
(a) Fills it with fog.
(b) Darkens it to pitch black.
(c) Fills it with smoke.
(d) Creates a storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will it be before a helicopter joins the search?
2. Who is Maren Elizabeth?
3. What does John do as the officer is bringing his gun up?
4. What does Six do to the man with the revolver?
5. What does John discover when he gets up because he can't sleep?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)