Chapters One and Two
• Marina, the oldest of 37 orphans, waits for her turn at the computer. She will be eighteen in five months and can leave or stay.
• She has to leave in three minutes and so moves the chairs with her mind to get the others to leave.
• She only gets half a page loaded before Sister Dora calls her name. They walk to the nave for evening prayer.
• Marina had shown Adelina the third ring on her leg signifying that number three had died.
• Adelina told Marina to quit believing in fairy tales. That night Marina sneaks back out to the computers.
• She finds an article about John and Henri, saying they were possible terrorists because of the damage at the school.
• She absently heals the plant beside the computer before shutting down.
Chapters Three and Four
• Six and John decide they have healed well enough...
This section contains 2,633 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)