1. What is another name for a sorcerer, such as Don Juan is, according to the book?
2. The aim of a sorcerer is to master _______ or the mental aims of the universe, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
3. Human beings are tight bundles of ______ that can be manipulated by themselves and by others, according to the book.
4. ____________ is the reorientation of human energy fields in order to achieve peace and freedom from the mundane folkways of life.
5. Men do not use their energies to help achieve _________ because, according to Don Juan, they are bogged down by the vagaries of life.
6. Sorcery is the ability to use energy fields that area not used with ordinary ___________, according to the story.
This section contains 4,445 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)