Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the knight that was linked in a myth with SIr Gawain?
2. Which type of societies and cultures identified with the Goddess?
3. When, approximately, did the suppression of the Goddess religions come about?
4. Campbell indicates the troubadours and their ideas about love were associated with which movement?
5. To what country's myth does Campbell compare the clown figure?
Why does it seem natural that the Goddess religions were very close to the fertile river areas? What areas of the world would this type of belief continue? Does Campbell's reasoning seem sound? Why or why not?
How does the concept of romantic love persist this day in Western culture? Does it persist in the same manner as the troubadours suggested? Why or why not?
How does Hollywood perpetuate myths and legends? Do you believe this is necessary? Why or why not?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)