Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter IV, Sacrifice and Bliss)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which of the following is not part of the notion of appeasement for taking the life of a wild creature according to Campbell?
2. Whose myths fascinated Campbell as he was growing up?
3. A myth embraces both of the following: ______________________.
4. How many universal themes does Campbell identify?
5. How does Campbell describe the slaughter of the buffalo herds by the white man in the nineteenth century?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How did...
This section contains 762 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)