Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the knight that was linked in a myth with SIr Gawain?
2. Which type of societies and cultures identified with the Goddess?
(a) Those near the ocean
(b) Those in the mountains
(c) Those in the river valleys
(d) Those with the most power and knowledge
3. When, approximately, did the suppression of the Goddess religions come about?
(a) Fifth Millennium BC
(b) Seventh Millennium BC
(c) Fourth Millennium BC
(d) Third Millenium BC
4. Campbell indicates the troubadours and their ideas about love were associated with which movement?
(c) Anglo Saxon
5. To what country's myth does Campbell compare the clown figure?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how the person on the journey returns?
2. In which culture does the deity include both male and female entities?
3. What did the troubadours become known as?
4. What complaint do Campbell and Moyers repeat in Chapter 5?
5. To whose epiphany writings does Campbell compare his own athletic experience?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)