|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what time period were the Sumerian seals documented?
a) 2000 BC
b) 3500 AD
c) 3500 BC
d) 4000 BC
2. Who were the first storytellers?
3. Who formalizes the dogma of Mary being the Mother of God?
a) Council of Ephesus
b) Roman Catholic Church
c) Greek culture
d) Notre Dame Council
4. What is the earth considered throughout myths of the farming era?
a) Goddess itself
b) Life and renewal
c) Beginning of the end
d) Supportive system
5. What influence does Campbell indicate leads to the reemergence of the female figure in the Christian religion?
b) Roman Catholic church
c) Hebrew people
This section contains 537 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)