Short Answer Questions Key
1. Which of the following best describes the main idea of this text?
Universality and evolution of myths through history
2. What is the best definition of a myth?
Body of stories and legends
3. How were myths and legends handed down before the invention of writing?
Rituals and oral traditions
4. What can be said to reappear over and over throughout various mythologies?
5. Which of the following is a true statement about recurring themes in mythology?
They portray universal and eternal truths about mankind.
This section contains 4,249 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)