Quiz: Chapter II, The Inward Journey
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In primitive societies, gods were often associated with ___________________.
a) life and death situations
b) unexplained events
d) actual objects
2. When do dreams become a part of society's myths?
a) When people share the dreams and metaphors from the dreams
b) When they act out a known society's myth
c) When dreams are interpreted by psychologists
d) When there are specific actions or symbols in the dreams
3. How many universal themes does Campbell identify?
4. How is the snake (from the creation story) regarded in India?
b) Sacred animal
c) Serpent King
5. Meditation of the yogis in...
This section contains 308 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)