Quiz: Chapter VII, Tales of Love and Marriage
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what year was the Albigensian Crusade begun?
2. Who often arranged for traditional marriage?
b) Husband to be
3. Who crushed the Albigensians?
a) Pope John Paul
b) The Ango Saxons
c) The Church of the Middle Ages
d) Pope Innocent III
4. How do the troubadours describe love?
a) The goal
b) The only
c) The means
d) The ideal
5. Which legend of knights is used to affirm the idea of romantic love?
a) Paolo and Fransesca
b) Holy Grail
c) King Arthur
d) Tristan and Isolde
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a...
This section contains 251 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)