|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following structures did Moses not build?
(b) Shea Staduim
(c) Lincoln Center
(d) World Trade Center
2. What is Gene Gleason's role at the newspaper?
3. Who becomes involved in moving Moses after Lindsay?
4. What do Cohen and Gabel investigate?
(a) The housing situation
(d) Moses' dealings with the underworld
5. What is the name of the plays' producer?
(a) Stuart Constable
(b) Ade Regan
(c) Joseph Papp
(d) James Formby
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tavern on the Green want to build?
2. What are the names of the two reformers in this chapter?
3. In what city are they building a mass transit line down the middle of highways?
4. What does Moses develop in this section?
5. Who names a plaza after Moses?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wouldn't firing Moses diminish his power?
2. How does Moses try and fail to support Constable in charging admission for the plays?
3. How does Rockefeller get Moses' support for his transportation plan?
4. What leads to the decay of the mass transit system?
5. Why does the mayor not fire Moses?
6. What problems does Moses have with the international organization that sanctions the World Fair?
7. What popular decision does Moses make in Part 7, Chapter 44?
8. How does Moses respond to complaints from the New York public that there is too much traffic?
9. How does Moses persuade people to make way for his constructions?
10. Describe Moses' housing project.
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)