|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Moses put most of the people he forced out of their homes?
(a) The streets
(c) New Jersey
2. What is the name of the plays' producer?
(a) Stuart Constable
(b) Ade Regan
(c) James Formby
(d) Joseph Papp
3. What gives Moses a chance to destroy the Tunnel Authority?
(a) World War I
(b) The death of La Guardia
(c) World War II
(d) The death of Roosevelt
4. What does Rockefeller accept from Moses in this section?
(b) A drink
(c) His resignation
(d) His apology
5. What is Gene Gleason's role at the newspaper?
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of his family does Rockefeller want to take over Moses' position?
2. What does the Salvation Army name Moses at the end of the year?
3. Why does the mayor support Moses?
4. Which of the following is not one of Pokrass' secret partners?
5. Whose plays does CBS want to produce?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gleason uncover about Moses in Part 7, Chapter 43?
2. How does Moses try and fail to support Constable in charging admission for the plays?
3. How does Moses persuade people to make way for his constructions?
4. What does the attorney look into when assessing Moses' situation?
5. How does Moses' situation change in Part 6, Chapter 32?
6. How does Moses meet his match in Part 7, Chapter 42?
7. How is Moses able to maintain a good life even though he is not rich?
8. How does Moses respond to complaints from the New York public that there is too much traffic?
9. How does Moses respond to his wife's illness and eventual death?
10. How does society start to reward Moses towards the end of his life?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)