|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Moses and his family rent a house?
(a) Long Island
2. Who would Roosevelt like to discharge from his position in this chapter?
(d) La Guardia
3. What British University does Moses attend?
4. Where does Moses set up his offices?
(a) Empire State Building
(b) Lincoln Building
(c) August Belmont mansion
(d) New York University
5. What neighborhood does Moses partly tear down to make way for the Gowanus Parkway?
(a) Times Square
(c) Central Park
(d) Sunset Park
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fights Moses for control of the park?
2. What state did Bernhard live in before he went to New York?
3. Who foils Moses' attempt to destroy the New York City Tunnel Authority?
4. What was America's successful period in the Twenties known as?
5. What state does Moses' sister live in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Moses get revenge on La Guardia and Roosevelt following his defeat over the tunnel project in Brooklyn?
2. How does Moses ensure that his park cannot be accessed by poor people?
3. How does Moses manage to reestablish his dream to develop Long Island parks?
4. How does Moses differ from his brother, Paul?
5. Descirbe Moses' time at Oxford.
6. What does the Bureau of Municipal Research do?
7. How is the older Moses contradicting his younger self in Part 4, Chapter 24?
8. Why can Roosevelt not discharge Moses?
9. Why is the Seaburg investigation called the Goo Goos?
10. Describe Robert Moses's time at Yale.
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)