|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the trustee for the bondholders?
(a) Barclays Bank
(b) Volks Bank
(c) Chase Manhattan Bank
(d) KSB Bank
2. What is the name of the investigator who investigates a scandal at the fair?
(a) Abe Beame
(b) Fred Flump
(c) Jack Gordon
(d) Roger Hale
3. What do the public think the City authorities have done nothing to relieve?
(b) Car accidents
(d) Traffic congestion
4. Which of the following is not one of Pokrass' secret partners?
(a) Joe Adonis
(b) John Goodwin
(c) Frank Costello
(d) Meyer Lansky
5. What position does O'Dwyer now hold?
(a) Vice President
(b) Chief Engineer
6. What does Rockefeller accept from Moses in this section?
(b) His resignation
(c) A drink
(d) His apology
7. What is the name of the expressway that goes from New York City to the airport?
(b) Van Wyck
8. Where does Moses go for a vacation in this section?
(c) The Carribean
9. What does Rockefeller want access to to build his projects?
(a) Chase Manhatten Bank
(b) Moses' files
(c) Moses' plans
(d) Triborough surplus
10. What does Moses tell the press was behind his resignation?
(b) Old age
(d) A want for freedom
11. Who does Lindsay want to merge Triborough with?
(a) The Transit Authority
(b) The Republican party
(c) Tunnel Authority
(d) Subway Authority
12. What do Cohen and Gabel investigate?
(b) Moses' dealings with the underworld
(c) The housing situation
13. Who names a plaza after Moses?
(a) The Boy Scouts
(b) Fordham University
(c) The Salvation Army
(d) Harvard University
14. What kind of position does Rockefeller offer Moses in this section?
(b) Chief engineer
(d) School teacher
15. What is the name of the plays' producer?
(a) Stuart Constable
(b) James Formby
(c) Joseph Papp
(d) Ade Regan
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names are suggested as a name for the dam?
2. What kind of area do people consider East Tremont to be?
3. Where did Moses put most of the people he forced out of their homes?
4. Why is Moses not worried about Cohen and Gabel's investigation?
5. What is the only way to reach New York airport?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)