|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the plays' producer?
(a) Ade Regan
(b) James Formby
(c) Joseph Papp
(d) Stuart Constable
2. Where is Moses' office located?
(c) Staten Island
(d) Randall's Island
3. Which of the following people has an estate in the Carribean?
(a) Theo Roosevelt
(b) Jack Hobbs
(c) Johnny Rotten
(d) Bernard Gimbel
4. What does the letter to the Times call Robert Moses?
(b) A Mafia boss
(c) A genuis
(d) A power mongerer
5. What is the name of the expressway that goes from New York City to the airport?
(c) Van Wyck
6. How does Moses think he can solve the problem of traffic congestion?
(a) Widening the roads
(b) Narrowing the roads
(c) Developing alternative routes
(d) Allowing one car per family
7. What does Moses intend to tax to finance public housing?
8. What does Rockefeller accept from Moses in this section?
(a) His resignation
(b) His apology
(c) A drink
9. What does one of Moses' aides die of?
(a) A nervous breakdown
(b) A heart attack
(d) A stroke
10. What do the reporters find that Gigante really is?
(a) A transvestite
(b) A prostitute
(c) An undercover cop
(d) A hitman
11. What does Exton claim Moses is motivated by?
12. What is the Slum Clearance Program replacing non slum properties with?
13. Which of the following structures did Moses not build?
(b) World Trade Center
(c) Shea Staduim
(d) Lincoln Center
14. Who names a plaza after Moses?
(a) Harvard University
(b) The Boy Scouts
(c) Fordham University
(d) The Salvation Army
15. What is the name of the New York Mayor in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moses have to spend $750 million on?
2. What does the East Tremont area manufacture?
3. What kind of position does Rockefeller offer Moses in this section?
4. Where does most of the money that Moses had wanted for bridges now go to?
5. What does Tavern on the Green need to destroy to build their parking lot?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)