|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 39 The Highwayman | Part 6, Chapter 40 Point of No Return.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city are they building a mass transit line down the middle of highways?
(a) New York
(c) Los Angeles
(d) New Orleans
2. Who does Moses borrow $20,000 from?
(a) His brother
(b) Governor Smith
(c) His mother
(d) His uncle
3. Which of the following beaches opens during Roosevelt's administration?
(a) Jones Beach
(b) Lincoln Beach
(c) Bess Beach
(d) Moses Beach
4. What does Moses' mother die of?
(b) Heart attack
5. Where do Moses and his family rent a house?
(b) Long Island
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ferry that travels from Astoria to 92nd Street?
2. What does Moses have to use to pay for his bridge projects?
3. Who does Moses run against?
4. What sport does Moses want to sponsor?
5. Which of the following opens in the summer of 1929?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)