|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 43, Late Arrival.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Roosevelt accuse Moses of lying to?
(b) La Guardia
(c) His wife
2. Who is the governor of New York after Smith?
(a) James Dean
(b) Franklin Roosevelt
(c) Woody Allen
(d) Nelson Rockefeller
3. What does Gleason want to investigate?
(b) Title III housing
(c) The Brooklyn Bridge
(d) Title I housing
4. What does Moses have to use to pay for his bridge projects?
(a) His children's college funds
(b) His mother's money
(c) His own money
(d) His Triborough funds
5. Where does Moses plan to relocate the aquarium?
(a) The Brooklyn Zoo
(b) Long Island
(c) Central Park
(d) The Bronx Zoo
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moses able to do for the first time in his life?
2. Why does Roosevelt refuse to allow Moses a permit for a bridge connecting Manhattan to Brooklyn?
3. What sport does Moses want to sponsor?
4. Who is in charge of the Title I program?
5. Who would Roosevelt like to discharge from his position in this chapter?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)