|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 43, Late Arrival.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roosevelt refuse to allow Moses?
(a) A permit
2. What famous attraction is at Battery Park?
(a) Fort Lincoln
(b) Fort Clinton
(c) Madison Gardens
(d) The Statue of Liberty
3. What is Moses able to do for the first time in his life?
(a) Support himself
(b) Play golf
(c) Go on holiday
4. What does Moses have to use to pay for his bridge projects?
(a) His own money
(b) His Triborough funds
(c) His children's college funds
(d) His mother's money
5. Where does Moses plan to relocate the aquarium?
(a) The Brooklyn Zoo
(b) Long Island
(c) Central Park
(d) The Bronx Zoo
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gene Gleason's role at the newspaper?
2. Who does Roosevelt accuse Moses of lying to?
3. Why does Roosevelt refuse to allow Moses a permit for a bridge connecting Manhattan to Brooklyn?
4. What sport does Moses want to sponsor?
5. What does Gleason want to investigate?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)