|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 43, Late Arrival.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Norton Mockridge's role at the newspaper?
(a) Copy Writer
2. What does Gleason want to investigate?
(a) Title I housing
(c) The Brooklyn Bridge
(d) Title III housing
3. Who writes up Cleason's reports?
(a) Roger Toogle
(c) James Dean
(d) Fred Cook
4. What does Moses want to destroy in 1941?
(a) His mother's house
(b) The Casino
(c) The Aquarium
(d) The Empire State Building
5. Who is in charge of the Title I program?
(d) La Guardia
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Moses want to sponsor?
2. What is Moses able to do for the first time in his life?
3. What famous attraction is at Battery Park?
4. What is the Slum Clearance Program replacing non slum properties with?
5. Where does Moses plan to relocate the aquarium?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)