Part 1, Chapter 1 Lines of Succession | Part 1, Chapter 2 Robert Moses at Yale
1. What country did Moses' grandparents immigrate from?
2. What kind of shop did Bernhard Cohen and his brother Samuel open?
(a) Dry goods store
(b) Gun store
(c) Dry cleaning
3. What state did Bernhard live in before he went to New York?
(a) New Jersey
(b) North Carolina
4. Who is Rosalie also known as?
(b) Bomb shell
(c) The Devil
(d) Grannie Cohen
5. What does Emanuel own in New Haven?
(a) A tea shop
(b) A department store
(c) A brothel
(d) A parking lot
6. What University does Robert enroll at?
Part 1, Chapter 3 Home Away from Home | Part 2, Chapter 4 Burning
7. What British University does Moses attend?
8. What club does Moses form at Oxford?
(a) The Looters Club
(b) The Jewish Club
(c) The Magic Circle
(d) The American Club
9. Which sports team is Moses a captain of at Oxford?
(d) Water polo
10. Where does Moses spend his summer vacations?
(a) Lake Lucerne
(d) Cape Cod
This section contains 3,192 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)