Essay Topic 1
Examine Moses' impact on New York City.
1) What was the landscape like before Moses started his developments?
2) How did Moses change the landscape of New York City?
3) What is Moses' legacy?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the different opinions of Moses in relation to the following groups:
3) The poor
4) The rich
Essay Topic 3
Examine Moses' relationship with the following people:
1) Franklin Roosevelt
2) Nelson Rockefeller
3) Alfred Smith
Essay Topic 4
Choose one of the following questions to answer:
1) Why did Moses not make a good politician?
2) How do people view Moses differently today to when he was alive?
3) How and why did Moses' ideologies change?
Essay Topic 5
Examine the chain of command needed to build New York City in relation to the following:
Essay Topic 6
1) What is Progressivism?
2) Who were the advocates of Progressivism and how has Progressivism affected political thinking?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)