Part 1, Chapter 1 Lines of Succession | Part 1, Chapter 2 Robert Moses at Yale
* Robert Moses is born on December 18, 1888, to Bella and Emanuel Moses.
* In 1905, Moses enrolls at Yale. He is two years younger than his classmates.
Part 1, Chapter 3 Home Away from Home | Part 2, Chapter 4 Burning
* Moses enrolls at Oxford University in England.
* Moses reveals his ambition to work in public service and writes his PhD thesis on British public service.
* Moses obtains a PhD from Columbia so he can qualify for public service work with the Bureau of Municipal Research.
* Moses begins his career with the Bureau of Municipal Research. Their goal is to clean up the government.
* Moses earns a position at the Municipal Civil Service Commission.
Part 2, Chapter 5 Age of Optimism | Part 3, Chapter 6 Curriculum Changes
* James Moskowitz asks Moses for ideas and he tells them they should reform the efficiency rating system.
* Moses is given a desk...
This section contains 2,134 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)