|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of meeting does Tony take his son to?
2. Where does Winkle Sr. live?
3. What is the name of the Judge over Pickwick's trial?
4. What does Winkle ask to do before leaving Bristol?
5. Who does Ben Allen want his sister to marry?
Essay Topic 1
What is Mr. Pickwick accused of in his trial, and what evidence is used against him? How does this change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Arabella has an important choice to make after hearing about Winkle's feelings for her. What is this choice, how does she make her decision, and how does this decision affect Winkle's future?
Essay Topic 3
There are many different symbols present in this book. What are these symbols, and how does their presence alter the course of the plot?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)