|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Pickwick released from prison?
2. What is the main problem Ben sees in his plan to get Arabella to marry Bob?
3. What does Sam say he has notices about his step-mother?
4. How much is Mr. Pickwick fined after the trial?
5. What does Stiggins drink when he asks about Susan's will?
Essay Topic 1
What happens to Mr. Winkle's parents, and what significance does this have on the plot? Who is involved in these scenes, and what do these events symbolize?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the ways Winkle and Arabella show their love to each other, and how do these displays alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Arabella has an important choice to make after hearing about Winkle's feelings for her. What is this choice, how does she make her decision, and how does this decision affect Winkle's future?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)