|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Winkle want to tell Ben Allen about his engagement to Arabella?
2. Who tells Arabella that Winkle loves her?
3. What does Mr. Perker say about Pickwick's case?
4. Where does Winkle Sr. live?
5. Why does Mrs. Bardell think she is being taken back to London?
Essay Topic 1
Individuality and self expression are two things that are very important to some of the major characters in this book. What are some examples of this, and how do these instances alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Which character do you relate to the most in this book? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Rachael is a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How does she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence, however brief, alters the plot? What would have happened differently if she had not been in the book at all
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)