Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of meeting does Tony take his son to?
2. Where does Winkle Sr. live?
3. What is the name of the Judge over Pickwick's trial?
4. What does Winkle ask to do before leaving Bristol?
5. Who does Ben Allen want his sister to marry?
Essay Topic 1
How does the relationship between Emily and Snodgrass change throughout the course of the plot, and how do these changes affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 2
Anger is an emotion that emerges in a few very sensitive places in the plot. What are some of these instances, and how are the plot and the characters involved in those scenes affected by this anger?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the ways Winkle and Arabella show their love to each other, and how do these displays alter the course of the plot?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)