|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts a fight at the meeting Tony takes Sam to?
(b) Reverend Stiggins.
(d) Arabella Allen.
2. Who did Mrs. Bardell say instigated her trial against Pickwick?
(a) Her lawyers.
(b) He mother.
(d) Sam Weller.
3. What is Mr. Jackson's occupation?
4. When is Pickwick's trial to be held?
(a) February 22nd.
(b) February 4th.
(c) February 14th.
(d) February 12th.
5. What is the name of the Judge over Pickwick's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bob Sawyer's landlady harass him?
2. Who was the founder of the place the Pickwickians go before Pickwick has to go to jail?
3. Where does Winkle run into Bob Sawyer?
4. What does Mr. Perker hope the jury has had on the morning of the trial?
5. What does Sam bring to Pickwick after his first night in prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pickwick spend his time while in prison?
2. Why is Mrs. Bardell sent back to London while on her trip?
3. What happens to Mr. Pickwick because of the prank played at the inn in Towcester?
4. What does Smangle do on Pickwick's first night in prison?
5. What does Sam do on Valentine's Day, and why?
6. What does Sam say to Tony about Susan while they are in a courtroom, and what is Tony's response to this?
7. What does Mr. Perker say about Pickwick's case, and what is Pickwick's response to this?
8. How is the weekly menu used against Pickwick in the trial?
9. What does Pickwick do for Jingle and Trotter after they are released from prison?
10. How does Mr. Perker suggest handling the dispute between Mr. Winkle and his father?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)