|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who marks the end of Bob Sawyer's party?
(a) Mrs. Raddle.
(b) Mr. Pickwick.
(c) Arabella Allen.
(d) Sergeant Snubbins.
2. Who sends Mary a Valentine card?
3. How is Pickwick released from prison?
(a) He is released on good behavior.
(b) He provides extra evidence.
(c) He bribes a guard.
(d) He pays Mrs. Bardell's fees.
4. What does Sam say he has notices about his step-mother?
(a) She is aging fast.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) She is drinking a lot.
(d) She is spending a lot of money.
5. What is Mr. Jackson's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following is NOT subpoenaed for Pickwick's trial?
2. How does Jingle feel when he is released from prison?
3. Who does Pickwick talk to about getting Jingle released from prison?
4. What does Mr. Perker say Arabella has a good talent for?
5. What is the main reason Ben wants Bob to marry his sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Mr. Pickwick because of the prank played at the inn in Towcester?
2. What does Mr. Perker say about Pickwick's case, and what is Pickwick's response to this?
3. Why does Mr. Wardle say he has come to London?
4. What does Sam Weller do when he first meets Smangle?
5. What happens at Bob Sawyer's party?
6. What happens at the temperance meeting that Tony takes Sam to?
7. Why does Winkle want Pickwick to get out of prison early?
8. What does Snodgrass do to make Mr. Wardle happy with him after his suspicious behavior?
9. How does Mrs. Raddle treat her husband?
10. What does Sam say to Pickwick before he is put in prison, and what is Pickwick's response to this?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)