|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pickwick do when he sees Jingle in the prison?
(a) Gives him money.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Ignores his existence.
(d) Punches him.
2. Why does Bob Sawyer's landlady harass him?
(a) He damages the furniture in his rooms.
(b) He flirts with her daughter.
(c) He does not pay his rent.
(d) He comes in late at night.
3. Who breaks up the fight between Ben Allen and the servant?
(c) Bob Sawyer.
4. What does Sam do when he finds Winkle in Bristol?
(a) Locks him in his room.
(b) Hugs him tightly.
(c) Asks him to buy dinner.
(d) Gives him money to return home.
5. What does Pickwick promise to do if Mr. Winkle Sr. does not forgive his son?
(a) Get his mother to talk to his father.
(b) Help them financially.
(c) Adopt them as his own.
(d) Talk to him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tony say is also showing the same signs as his wife?
2. Where does Winkle try to hide when he is locked outside in his nightshirt?
3. Why does Winkle Sr. object to the match between Arabella and his son?
4. How long does Pickwick get to spend in Bath?
5. How does Jingle feel when he is released from prison?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)