|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main problem Ben sees in his plan to get Arabella to marry Bob?
(a) She is much younger.
(b) She is a little bit older.
(c) She does not like him.
(d) She likes to be independant.
2. Who starts a fight at the meeting Tony takes Sam to?
(b) Reverend Stiggins.
(d) Arabella Allen.
3. Who lives next door to Arabella?
4. What does Pickwick promise to do if Mr. Winkle Sr. does not forgive his son?
(a) Adopt them as his own.
(b) Get his mother to talk to his father.
(c) Help them financially.
(d) Talk to him again.
5. Who does Tony say is also showing the same signs as his wife?
(a) Reverend Stiggins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following is NOT subpoenaed for Pickwick's trial?
2. What does Perker say to Pickwick before he goes to prison?
3. Where does Pickwick get jobs for Trotter and Jingle?
4. Why has Mrs. Bardell been brought back to London?
5. What is the name of Mrs. Bardell's attorney?
Short Essay Questions
1. What prank does Bob Sawyer play at the inn in Towcester?
2. How does Mrs. Raddle treat her husband?
3. What does Smangle do on Pickwick's first night in prison?
4. What does Tom Roker do for Pickwick in prison?
5. What does Sam say to Pickwick before he is put in prison, and what is Pickwick's response to this?
6. Why does Pickwick hesitate in allowing Winkle to go and see Arabella in Bristol?
7. How is the weekly menu used against Pickwick in the trial?
8. How does Mr. Perker suggest handling the dispute between Mr. Winkle and his father?
9. What happens at Bob Sawyer's party?
10. What does Sam Weller do when he first meets Smangle?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)