|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Bardell's attorney?
(a) Admiral Bizbark.
(b) Sergeant Buzfiz.
(c) General Barkbuz.
(d) Captain Barkfiz.
2. Who does Pickwick talk to about getting Jingle released from prison?
(a) Mr. Stiggins.
(b) Mr. Foggs.
(c) Mr. Roker.
(d) Mr. Perker.
3. Who tells Arabella that Winkle loves her?
4. Where does Winkle try to hide when he is locked outside in his nightshirt?
(a) A shed.
(b) A closet.
(c) A sedan.
(d) A carriage.
5. What does Susan reprimand Sam for while he is in prison?
(a) Giving up his free time.
(b) Being in prison.
(c) Supporting his father.
(d) Being devoted to a prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ben Allen want his sister to marry?
2. Where does Mrs. Bardell take a coach to?
3. Who did Mrs. Bardell say instigated her trial against Pickwick?
4. What does Bob tell his secrets about when he runs into Winkle?
5. How is Pickwick released from prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mr. Winkle Sr. say when he heard of his son's elopement?
2. What does Snodgrass do to make Mr. Wardle happy with him after his suspicious behavior?
3. What prank does Bob Sawyer play at the inn in Towcester?
4. Why does Mr. Wardle say he has come to London?
5. What does Tom Roker do for Pickwick in prison?
6. What happens to Mr. Pickwick because of the prank played at the inn in Towcester?
7. What does Mr. Perker say about Pickwick's case, and what is Pickwick's response to this?
8. How is the weekly menu used against Pickwick in the trial?
9. What happens at Bob Sawyer's party?
10. What happens at the temperance meeting that Tony takes Sam to?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)