Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meeting does Tony take his son to?
(a) A teetoler meeting.
(b) A temperance meeting.
(c) A suffrage meeting.
(d) A democratic meeting.
2. Where does Winkle Sr. live?
3. What is the name of the Judge over Pickwick's trial?
4. What does Winkle ask to do before leaving Bristol?
(a) Go to another opera.
(b) Go hunting in the country.
(c) See Arabella.
(d) Visit with Bob Sawyer.
5. Who does Ben Allen want his sister to marry?
(a) Alfred Jingle.
(d) Bob Sawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Pickwick get to spend in Bath?
2. What does Tony do to the man who starts a fight at the meeting he took Sam to?
3. Where is Mr. Pickwick's trial held?
4. What does Susan do the entire time she is visiting Sam in prison?
5. What does Tony ask of Sam when his wife dies?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)