|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom Roker do for Pickwick in prison?
(a) Protects his money.
(b) Has meaningful conversations.
(c) Changes his room.
(d) Delivers letters.
2. What does Ben Allen do on top of the carriage?
3. What calms Ben Allen down after his fight with the servant?
4. Who marks the end of Bob Sawyer's party?
(a) Mr. Pickwick.
(b) Sergeant Snubbins.
(c) Arabella Allen.
(d) Mrs. Raddle.
5. What does Stiggins drink when he asks about Susan's will?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Bardell take a coach to?
2. What does Bob tell his secrets about when he runs into Winkle?
3. Who did Mrs. Bardell say instigated her trial against Pickwick?
4. Who does Tony say is also showing the same signs as his wife?
5. Who tells Ben that Arabella has eloped?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Bob Sawyer's party?
2. What did Mr. Winkle Sr. say when he heard of his son's elopement?
3. Why does Winkle want Pickwick to get out of prison early?
4. How does Mr. Perker suggest handling the dispute between Mr. Winkle and his father?
5. What does Snodgrass do to make Mr. Wardle happy with him after his suspicious behavior?
6. What does Sam say when he is called to the witness stand?
7. How is Pickwick released from prison?
8. Why does Pickwick hesitate in allowing Winkle to go and see Arabella in Bristol?
9. Why is Mr. Pott so happy to hear that Winkle is married?
10. What does Sam do on Valentine's Day, and why?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)