|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Winkle run into Dowler while trying to hide from him?
(a) A ball.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) An opera.
(d) A hotel.
2. What kind of meeting does Tony take his son to?
(a) A suffrage meeting.
(b) A temperance meeting.
(c) A teetoler meeting.
(d) A democratic meeting.
3. Where does Pickwick get jobs for Trotter and Jingle?
(d) The West Indies.
4. What does Sam do when he finds Winkle in Bristol?
(a) Locks him in his room.
(b) Gives him money to return home.
(c) Asks him to buy dinner.
(d) Hugs him tightly.
5. What does Susan do the entire time she is visiting Sam in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Perker say about Pickwick's case?
2. Who was the founder of the place the Pickwickians go before Pickwick has to go to jail?
3. How much is Arabella's dowry?
4. What does Ben Allen do on top of the carriage?
5. What does Tom Roker do for Pickwick in prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pickwick spend his time while in prison?
2. What happens at the temperance meeting that Tony takes Sam to?
3. How is the weekly menu used against Pickwick in the trial?
4. What does Smangle do on Pickwick's first night in prison?
5. What does Snodgrass do to make Mr. Wardle happy with him after his suspicious behavior?
6. What did Mr. Winkle Sr. say when he heard of his son's elopement?
7. How does Mrs. Raddle treat her husband?
8. What happens to Mr. Pickwick because of the prank played at the inn in Towcester?
9. Why does Mr. Wardle say he has come to London?
10. What prank does Bob Sawyer play at the inn in Towcester?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)