|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pickwick promise to do if Mr. Winkle Sr. does not forgive his son?
(a) Talk to him again.
(b) Help them financially.
(c) Get his mother to talk to his father.
(d) Adopt them as his own.
2. What does Ben Allen do on top of the carriage?
3. What does Tony ask of Sam when his wife dies?
(a) That he deliver the eulogy.
(b) That he remember her in his prayers.
(c) That he come and visit.
(d) That he attend her funeral.
4. Where does Tony live?
(c) Dingley Dell.
5. What does Bob tell his secrets about when he runs into Winkle?
(a) Keeping good friends.
(b) Attracting women.
(c) Memorizing books.
(d) Aquiring business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Mrs. Bardell back to London?
2. Where is Mr. Pickwick's trial held?
3. What is the name of the Judge over Pickwick's trial?
4. Who starts a fight at the meeting Tony takes Sam to?
5. What is Sergeant Snubbin's occupation?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)