|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Winkle Sr. object to the match between Arabella and his son?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She has no money.
(c) Winkle has been previously engaged.
(d) They eloped.
2. Where does Pickwick get jobs for Trotter and Jingle?
(a) The West Indies.
3. Who tells Arabella that Winkle loves her?
4. What does Tom Roker do for Pickwick in prison?
(a) Has meaningful conversations.
(b) Protects his money.
(c) Changes his room.
(d) Delivers letters.
5. What is the main reason Ben wants Bob to marry his sister?
(a) His father always liked Bob.
(b) He wants Arabella to stay local.
(c) Her dowry can support their business.
(d) Ben is his good friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winkle run into Dowler while trying to hide from him?
2. Where does Winkle try to hide when he is locked outside in his nightshirt?
3. What does Pickwick do when he sees Jingle in the prison?
4. How long will Sam stay in prison?
5. How does Mrs. Bardell act as the jurors are sworn in?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)