|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam say he has notices about his step-mother?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) She is aging fast.
(c) She is drinking a lot.
(d) She is spending a lot of money.
2. Who starts a fight at the meeting Tony takes Sam to?
(c) Arabella Allen.
(d) Reverend Stiggins.
3. Who tells Ben that Arabella has eloped?
(a) His father.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His client.
(d) His sister.
4. Where is Mr. Pickwick's trial held?
5. How long does Pickwick get to spend in Bath?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will Sam stay in prison?
2. How much is Mr. Pickwick fined after the trial?
3. What does Winkle ask to do before leaving Bristol?
4. Where does Pickwick get jobs for Trotter and Jingle?
5. What is Mr. Jackson's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mr. Winkle Sr. say when he heard of his son's elopement?
2. How does Mr. Perker suggest handling the dispute between Mr. Winkle and his father?
3. How does Mrs. Raddle treat her husband?
4. Why does Pickwick hesitate in allowing Winkle to go and see Arabella in Bristol?
5. What does Pickwick do for Jingle and Trotter after they are released from prison?
6. How is Pickwick released from prison?
7. How is the weekly menu used against Pickwick in the trial?
8. What does Mr. Pickwick choose to do after he is found guilty, and why?
9. Why does Mr. Wardle say he has come to London?
10. Why is Mr. Pott so happy to hear that Winkle is married?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)