|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Pickwick get to spend in Bath?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
2. What does Susan do the entire time she is visiting Sam in prison?
3. How does Jingle feel when he is released from prison?
(a) None of these.
4. What does Sam refuse to tell Pickwick while he is in prison?
(a) Why he chose to be there.
(b) Who sent him there.
(c) Who told him to be there.
(d) How much money he owes.
5. What name is signed on the Valentine card for Mary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Sanders tell the jury as a witness?
2. Who takes Mrs. Bardell back to London?
3. What does Perker say to Pickwick before he goes to prison?
4. Who tells Arabella that Winkle loves her?
5. What does Tony ask of Sam when his wife dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Smangle do on Pickwick's first night in prison?
2. What does Snodgrass do to make Mr. Wardle happy with him after his suspicious behavior?
3. Why is Mr. Pott so happy to hear that Winkle is married?
4. What happens at the temperance meeting that Tony takes Sam to?
5. What does Pickwick do when he is awakened on his first night in prison?
6. How does Pickwick spend his time while in prison?
7. Why is Mrs. Bardell sent back to London while on her trip?
8. What does Mr. Perker say about Pickwick's case, and what is Pickwick's response to this?
9. How does Mr. Perker suggest handling the dispute between Mr. Winkle and his father?
10. How is the weekly menu used against Pickwick in the trial?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)