|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sam send Trotter to get when he sees Mrs. Bardell back in London?
(b) Mr. Perker.
(d) Mr. Dodson.
2. What is the name of the Judge over Pickwick's trial?
3. How does Mrs. Bardell act as the jurors are sworn in?
(b) In pain.
4. What does Susan reprimand Sam for while he is in prison?
(a) Being devoted to a prisoner.
(b) Being in prison.
(c) Giving up his free time.
(d) Supporting his father.
5. Who does Pickwick talk to about getting Jingle released from prison?
(a) Mr. Foggs.
(b) Mr. Stiggins.
(c) Mr. Roker.
(d) Mr. Perker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Perker say about Pickwick's case?
2. What does Pickwick promise to do if Mr. Winkle Sr. does not forgive his son?
3. What does Susan do the entire time she is visiting Sam in prison?
4. How much is Arabella's dowry?
5. What does Bob tell his secrets about when he runs into Winkle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Winkle want Pickwick to get out of prison early?
2. Why is Mrs. Bardell sent back to London while on her trip?
3. What does Sam Weller do when he first meets Smangle?
4. Why does Mr. Wardle say he has come to London?
5. Why does Winkle run off to Bristol?
6. What does Sam say to Tony about Susan while they are in a courtroom, and what is Tony's response to this?
7. What does Snodgrass do to make Mr. Wardle happy with him after his suspicious behavior?
8. What does Pickwick do for Jingle and Trotter after they are released from prison?
9. How is Pickwick released from prison?
10. What does Sam say when he is called to the witness stand?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)