|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan reprimand Sam for while he is in prison?
(a) Supporting his father.
(b) Giving up his free time.
(c) Being in prison.
(d) Being devoted to a prisoner.
2. Who does Sam send Trotter to get when he sees Mrs. Bardell back in London?
(b) Mr. Dodson.
(d) Mr. Perker.
3. How does Mrs. Bardell act as the jurors are sworn in?
(b) In pain.
4. Where does Winkle try to hide when he is locked outside in his nightshirt?
(a) A shed.
(b) A sedan.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A closet.
5. Where does Winkle Sr. live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winkle run into Bob Sawyer?
2. What does Sam refuse to tell Pickwick while he is in prison?
3. Where does Winkle run into Dowler while trying to hide from him?
4. What does Ben Allen do on top of the carriage?
5. Where is Mr. Pickwick's trial held?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pickwick do when he is awakened on his first night in prison?
2. What happens at the temperance meeting that Tony takes Sam to?
3. How is the weekly menu used against Pickwick in the trial?
4. What does Snodgrass do to make Mr. Wardle happy with him after his suspicious behavior?
5. Why is Mr. Pott so happy to hear that Winkle is married?
6. What does Mr. Perker say about Pickwick's case, and what is Pickwick's response to this?
7. How does Pickwick spend his time while in prison?
8. How does Mrs. Raddle treat her husband?
9. Why does Winkle want Pickwick to get out of prison early?
10. What did Mr. Winkle Sr. say when he heard of his son's elopement?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)