|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Perker say Arabella has a good talent for?
(a) Forgiving others.
(d) Charming others.
2. What is the main problem Ben sees in his plan to get Arabella to marry Bob?
(a) She does not like him.
(b) She is much younger.
(c) She likes to be independant.
(d) She is a little bit older.
3. Where does Pickwick get jobs for Trotter and Jingle?
(d) The West Indies.
4. What is the main reason Ben wants Bob to marry his sister?
(a) Ben is his good friend.
(b) He wants Arabella to stay local.
(c) His father always liked Bob.
(d) Her dowry can support their business.
5. How much is Arabella's dowry?
(a) 1,500 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 2,000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives next door to Arabella?
2. What does Sam do when he finds Winkle in Bristol?
3. Who was the founder of the place the Pickwickians go before Pickwick has to go to jail?
4. Who is sent to retrieve Winkle after he is run off by Mr. Dowler?
5. Who tells Sam that Susan has died?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)