|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Sam that Susan has died?
2. What does Mr. Perker say Arabella has a good talent for?
(a) Forgiving others.
(d) Charming others.
3. What is Mr. Jackson's occupation?
4. Who tells Arabella that Winkle loves her?
5. Where does Winkle run into Bob Sawyer?
(a) A train station.
(b) A cafe.
(c) An inn.
(d) A doctor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Sam to prison so he can be with Pickwick?
2. Where does Winkle try to hide when he is locked outside in his nightshirt?
3. Who was the founder of the place the Pickwickians go before Pickwick has to go to jail?
4. Who breaks up the fight between Ben Allen and the servant?
5. What kind of meeting does Tony take his son to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Pickwick released from prison?
2. What does Sam say to Pickwick before he is put in prison, and what is Pickwick's response to this?
3. What does Sam say to Tony about Susan while they are in a courtroom, and what is Tony's response to this?
4. What does Mr. Perker say about Pickwick's case, and what is Pickwick's response to this?
5. What does Snodgrass do to make Mr. Wardle happy with him after his suspicious behavior?
6. Why does Winkle run off to Bristol?
7. What prank does Bob Sawyer play at the inn in Towcester?
8. How does Pickwick spend his time while in prison?
9. How does Mr. Perker suggest handling the dispute between Mr. Winkle and his father?
10. What does Sam do on Valentine's Day, and why?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)