|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who marries Isabella Wardle?
(a) Mr. Trundle.
(b) Mr. Winkle.
(c) Mr. Jingle.
(d) Mr. Snodgrass.
2. What does Mrs. Hunter invite the Pickwickians to?
(a) A costume party.
(b) A lecture reading.
(c) A ball.
(d) A picnic.
3. What is "The Convict's Return"?
(a) A poem.
(b) A paper.
(c) A novel.
(d) An essay.
4. What makes Pickwick fall asleep while hunting?
(a) He gets an injury.
(b) He slept little the day before.
(c) He is still revoering from his illness.
(d) He gets drunk.
5. How does Pickwick travel to meet his other friends before their trip?
(a) He takes the train.
(b) He takes a cab.
(c) He rides a horse.
(d) He walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Winkle when he hears he is being accused of romancing Mrs. Potts?
2. What is Job Trotter's occupation?
3. Where is the inn where Peter Magnus proposes?
4. What does Mr. Jingle call himself at Mrs. Hunter's event?
5. What does Pickwick find when he returns to Manor Farm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Pott do when the Pickwickians come to her home?
2. What happens when Tupman shows up for the duel he was challeneged to?
3. What causes Mr. Wardle to not like the match between Tupman and Rachael?
4. What happens when the cook hears of Job's intentions with her?
5. What do the Pickwickians see when at Chatham?
6. What does Pickwick learn when he and Sam go to Dodson's and Fogg's office?
7. What does Sam do for Mr. Pickwick when he moves out of Mrs. Bardell's house?
8. How does Pickwick get locked in a boarding school?
9. What does Perker do to change the results of the election?
10. Why is Tupman challenged to a duel in Rochester?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)