|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is job Trotter planning to marry a woman?
(a) Her mother is rich.
(b) For her money.
(c) He loves her.
(d) Her father will pay him.
2. What does Sam think Pickwick has been doing when he sees Pickwick in the hall of the inn?
(a) Sleep walking.
(b) Seducing ladies.
(c) Drinking too much.
(d) Badgering Peter Magnus.
3. What do Tupman and Pickwick argue about before attending Mrs. Hunter's event?
(a) Their bow ties.
(b) Their hair styles.
(c) Their gifts fr the hostess.
(d) Their costumes.
4. What is observed in the paper about Hampstead Pond?
(b) Fruit flies.
(c) Apple trees.
(d) A constellation.
5. What is Tupman doing when the group finds him?
(b) Eating a large meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Jingle call himself at Mrs. Hunter's event?
2. How is the accusation against Winkle and Mrs. Potts worded?
3. Who meets the Pickwickians in Muggleton?
4. What is Mrs. Bardell suing Pickwick for?
5. Who helps Pickwick get out of the boarding school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Pott do when the Pickwickians come to her home?
2. What do Peter and his friends talk about when Pickwick finds them in a tavern?
3. What do Tupman and Pickwick fight about before the breakfast?
4. What happens when the cook hears of Job's intentions with her?
5. What happens to Pickwick when he goes ice skating?
6. What are the initial results of the election?
7. What does Perker do to change the results of the election?
8. What happens when Tupman shows up for the duel he was challeneged to?
9. Who misleads Pickwick and Mr. Wardle when they go to rescue Rachael?
10. What does Pickwick do when is gets locked in a boarding school?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)