Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes a derogatory statement at the first club meeting in the book?
2. Who marries Isabella Wardle?
(a) Mr. Winkle.
(b) Mr. Snodgrass.
(c) Mr. Trundle.
(d) Mr. Jingle.
3. How did Pickwick first meet the fiance of Peter Magnus?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) She once courted one of his friends.
(c) They had met at a ball.
(d) He walked into her room the night before.
4. What is Mrs. Bardell's occupation?
(a) Land lady.
(c) House maid.
5. Whose land does Pickwick fall asleep on while hunting?
(a) Admiral Bounty's.
(b) Sergeant Bolling's.
(c) Captain Boldwig's.
(d) Lieutenant Baller's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Magnus hope to do the night he meets Pickwick?
2. What does the club decide to broaden their horizons?
3. What meal is served at the event Mrs. Hunter invites the Pickwickians to?
4. What does Pickwick find when he returns to Manor Farm?
5. How does Pickwick choose who to root for in the election?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sam do when he dines at the Nupkin household?
2. Why does Winkle run off to Bristol?
3. What does Tom Roker do for Pickwick in prison?
4. What causes Mr. Wardle to not like the match between Tupman and Rachael?
5. What happens to Pickwick when he goes ice skating?
6. What does Smangle do on Pickwick's first night in prison?
7. Who misleads Pickwick and Mr. Wardle when they go to rescue Rachael?
8. What do the Pickwickians see when at Chatham?
9. What does Pickwick do when is gets locked in a boarding school?
10. What happens at Bob Sawyer's party?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)