|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the club decide to broaden their horizons?
(a) A traveling club.
(b) A study internship.
(c) A borrowing library.
(d) A research facility.
2. Where is the inn where Peter Magnus proposes?
3. What is Tupman doing when the group finds him?
(b) Eating a large meal.
4. Who is Sam's mother involved with?
(a) Father Griffin.
(b) Reverend Stiggins.
(c) Parson Higgins.
(d) Bishop Stiffin.
5. Who helps Pickwick get out of the boarding school?
(b) Mrs. Barlow.
(c) Mrs. Hunter.
(d) Sam Weller.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pickwick first meet the fiance of Peter Magnus?
2. Who marries Isabella Wardle?
3. Who does Pickwick lecture to after hearing about the accusations against Winkle?
4. What does Mrs. Bardell do when she thinks Pickwick is proposing to her?
5. What is Job Trotter's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Tupman and Pickwick fight about before the breakfast?
2. What does Bob Sawyer do that makes Winkle very jealous?
3. How does Tupman get a reputation as a marksman?
4. What are the initial results of the election?
5. What are Bob and Ben discussing when Pickwick first meets them?
6. How does Pickwick get locked in a boarding school?
7. What do the Pickwickians see when at Chatham?
8. What causes Pickwick and Wardle to continue their journey to rescue Rachael on foot?
9. What does Pickwick learn when he and Sam go to Dodson's and Fogg's office?
10. How does Tony say his son has disgraced the family?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)