|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Susan and Sam Weller related?
(a) Susan in Sam's aunt.
(b) Susan is Sam's step-mother.
(c) They are half-siblings.
(d) They are cousins.
2. Where does the group find Tupman?
(a) In Cobham.
(b) By the bridge.
(c) Near the river.
(d) In Rochester.
3. What is Alfred's last name?
4. What is Job Trotter's occupation?
5. Where does Pickwick hope to see an election?
(b) East Hampton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first stop on Pickwick's trip with his friends?
2. How does Sam's father say Sam disgraced the family?
3. Why does Tony say he puts up with the Reverend?
4. Where is Winkle accused of romancing Mrs. Potts?
5. What gains Tupman a reputation as a marksman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bob Sawyer do that makes Winkle very jealous?
2. What are the initial results of the election?
3. What does Pickwick learn when he and Sam go to Dodson's and Fogg's office?
4. What do Peter and his friends talk about when Pickwick finds them in a tavern?
5. What do Tupman and Pickwick fight about before the breakfast?
6. What happens when Tupman shows up for the duel he was challeneged to?
7. What does Pickwick do when is gets locked in a boarding school?
8. What causes Pickwick and Wardle to continue their journey to rescue Rachael on foot?
9. How does Tony say his son has disgraced the family?
10. What does Mr. Perker tell the Pickwickians about the parties in the election?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)