|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the inn where Peter Magnus proposes?
2. What are Bob and Ben discussion over breakfast when Winkle meets them?
3. Where is Isabella getting married?
(a) Manor Farm.
(b) Dingley Dell.
(c) Harvey House.
(d) Milton Pond.
4. What is Dodson's occupation?
5. What do the Pickwickians hunt on Mr. Wardle's property?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tupman challenged to a duel?
2. What was Pickwick wearing when he was seen in the hall of the inn by Sam?
3. Where does Pickwick find Jemmy contemplating suicide?
4. Where does Pickwick hope to see an election?
5. Who makes a derogatory statement at the first club meeting in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Tupman shows up for the duel he was challeneged to?
2. How does Pickwick end up at the end of the book?
3. What happens to Mr. Pickwick because of the prank played at the inn in Towcester?
4. What does Mr. Perker say about Pickwick's case, and what is Pickwick's response to this?
5. Why is Mr. Pott so happy to hear that Winkle is married?
6. Why is Tupman challenged to a duel in Rochester?
7. What causes Pickwick and Wardle to continue their journey to rescue Rachael on foot?
8. What does Pickwick learn when he and Sam go to Dodson's and Fogg's office?
9. What does Sam do for Mr. Pickwick when he moves out of Mrs. Bardell's house?
10. What happens to Pickwick when he goes ice skating?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)