|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bob Sawyer studying?
2. Where is the first stop on Pickwick's trip with his friends?
3. What are the two political parties at the election?
(a) The Greens and the Grays.
(b) The Meadows and the Plains.
(c) The Blues and the Bluffs.
(d) The Bergs and the Bluffs.
4. Why does Tony say he puts up with the Reverend?
(a) He wants the blessings.
(b) He likes the stories.
(c) It brings him and his wife closer.
(d) It is part of marriage.
5. Who does Jingle plan to elope with in Bury St. Edmonds?
(a) Pickwick's niece.
(b) A governess at a boarding school.
(c) Mrs. Hunter.
(d) A boarding school girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays the rent at Mrs. Bardell's house for Pickwick?
2. Who marries Isabella Wardle?
3. What do the Pickwickians see in Muggleton?
4. Where is Isabella getting married?
5. What was Pickwick wearing when he was seen in the hall of the inn by Sam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Mr. Wardle to not like the match between Tupman and Rachael?
2. What does Pickwick do when is gets locked in a boarding school?
3. What happens when Peter Magnus learns that Pickwick and his fiance met the night before the proposal?
4. What does Bob Sawyer do that makes Winkle very jealous?
5. What happens to Pickwick when he goes ice skating?
6. What does Pickwick dress up as for the breakfast, and why?
7. What does Mrs. Pott do when the Pickwickians come to her home?
8. What do Peter and his friends talk about when Pickwick finds them in a tavern?
9. What are the initial results of the election?
10. What does Sam do for Mr. Pickwick when he moves out of Mrs. Bardell's house?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)