|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Isabella Wardle get married?
(b) All Hallows Eve.
(c) New Years.
2. What is Tupman doing when the group finds him?
(c) Eating a large meal.
3. What is Dodson's occupation?
4. What is Mrs. Hunter's husband's name?
5. What do the Pickwickians see in Muggleton?
(a) A boxing match.
(b) A cricket match.
(c) A futbol game.
(d) A wrestling tounament.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pickwick live when he moves out of Mrs. Bardell's house?
2. Who marries Isabella Wardle?
3. What happens when Tupman arrives for his duel?
4. Who wrote "Speculations on the Source of the Hampstead Pond"?
5. What does Mrs. Bardell do when she thinks Pickwick is proposing to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sam do when he dines at the Nupkin household?
2. Why is Tupman challenged to a duel in Rochester?
3. What does Mr. Pickwick do when Alfred leaves after being bought off?
4. How does Tony say his son has disgraced the family?
5. What are the initial results of the election?
6. What causes Mr. Wardle to not like the match between Tupman and Rachael?
7. What happens when Tupman shows up for the duel he was challeneged to?
8. How does Tupman get a reputation as a marksman?
9. What do the Pickwickians see when at Chatham?
10. What does Mrs. Pott do when the Pickwickians come to her home?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)