Mid-Book Test (up to Section VIII, ch. 31-33)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is "The Convict's Return"?
a) A paper.
b) An essay.
c) A novel.
d) A poem.
2. What does the club decide to broaden their horizons?
a) A research facility.
b) A traveling club.
c) A borrowing library.
d) A study internship.
3. What is Alfred's last name?
4. What is observed in the paper about Hampstead Pond?
a) Apple trees.
b) Fruit flies.
c) A constellation.
5. What sickness does Pickwick come down with after the incident at the boarding school?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a...
This section contains 756 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)