|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Bardell's occupation?
(a) House maid.
(d) Land lady.
2. What is Alfred's last name?
3. What does Blotton do that gets him expelled from the club?
(a) Criticizes a manuscript from Pickwick.
(b) Mocks Tupman's injury.
(c) Interprets the markings on the stone.
(d) Says he intends to court Rachael.
4. Where is Pickwick sent when he falls asleep while hunting?
(a) The insane asylum.
(b) The prison.
(c) The animal pound.
(d) The hospital.
5. What sickness does Pickwick come down with after the incident at the boarding school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Job Trotter's occupation?
2. Where does Pickwick find Jemmy contemplating suicide?
3. Where is Winkle when he hears he is being accused of romancing Mrs. Potts?
4. What is the name of Sam's father?
5. What is Mrs. Hunter's husband's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Mr. Wardle to not like the match between Tupman and Rachael?
2. How does Pickwick get locked in a boarding school?
3. What do the Pickwickians see when at Chatham?
4. What does Mrs. Pott do when the Pickwickians come to her home?
5. What happens when Tupman shows up for the duel he was challeneged to?
6. What does Mr. Pickwick do when Alfred leaves after being bought off?
7. What are the initial results of the election?
8. What does Mr. Perker tell the Pickwickians about the parties in the election?
9. Where does Pickwick meet Sam's father, and what do they learn from this encounter?
10. What happens when the cook hears of Job's intentions with her?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)