|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks up the fight between Ben Allen and the servant?
(d) Bob Sawyer.
2. Where does Winkle run into Bob Sawyer?
(a) An inn.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A train station.
(d) A doctor's office.
3. What does Bob tell his secrets about when he runs into Winkle?
(a) Keeping good friends.
(b) Memorizing books.
(c) Attracting women.
(d) Aquiring business.
4. What does Susan do the entire time she is visiting Sam in prison?
5. What does Ben Allen do on top of the carriage?
6. What does Mr. Perker hope the jury has had on the morning of the trial?
(a) A happy morning.
(b) A good night's sleep.
(c) A good breakfast.
(d) A recent fight.
7. Who sends Mary a Valentine card?
8. What does Pickwick give Smangle money for in prison?
(a) Refraining from swearing.
(b) Keeping his room clean.
(c) Bringing him food.
(d) Announcing his visitors.
9. Where do the Pickwickians go before Pickwick has to go to jail?
(c) Manor Farm.
10. What does Pickwick do when he sees Jingle in the prison?
(a) Ignores his existence.
(b) Punches him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Gives him money.
11. Why does Ben Allen start beating up a servant when he hears of Arabella's elopement?
(a) He planned to fire the man anyway.
(b) He thinks the servant helped plan it.
(c) He saw him with his sister earlier.
(d) He is angry, and wants to hit someone.
12. Who does Sam send Trotter to get when he sees Mrs. Bardell back in London?
(a) Mr. Perker.
(c) Mr. Dodson.
13. Who takes Mrs. Bardell back to London?
(a) Mr. Dodson.
(b) Mr. Jackson.
(d) Mr. Foggs.
14. How much is Mr. Pickwick fined after the trial?
(a) 1,250 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 750 pounds.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
15. Where does Tony want to send Pickwick?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winkle Sr. live?
2. Who does Ben Allen want his sister to marry?
3. Who tells Arabella that Winkle loves her?
4. What does Sam do when he finds Winkle in Bristol?
5. Who tells Sam that Susan has died?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)