Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meeting does Tony take his son to?
(a) A teetoler meeting.
(b) A temperance meeting.
(c) A suffrage meeting.
(d) A democratic meeting.
2. Where does Winkle Sr. live?
3. What is the name of the Judge over Pickwick's trial?
4. What does Winkle ask to do before leaving Bristol?
(a) Go to another opera.
(b) Go hunting in the country.
(c) See Arabella.
(d) Visit with Bob Sawyer.
5. Who does Ben Allen want his sister to marry?
(a) Alfred Jingle.
(d) Bob Sawyer.
6. How long does Pickwick get to spend in Bath?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
7. What does Tony do to the man who starts a fight at the meeting he took Sam to?
(a) Ties him up.
(b) Whispers threats in his ear.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Gets him drunk.
8. Where is Mr. Pickwick's trial held?
9. What does Susan do the entire time she is visiting Sam in prison?
10. What does Tony ask of Sam when his wife dies?
(a) That he attend her funeral.
(b) That he come and visit.
(c) That he remember her in his prayers.
(d) That he deliver the eulogy.
11. What calms Ben Allen down after his fight with the servant?
12. What is the main reason Ben wants Bob to marry his sister?
(a) He wants Arabella to stay local.
(b) Her dowry can support their business.
(c) Ben is his good friend.
(d) His father always liked Bob.
13. What does Susan reprimand Sam for while he is in prison?
(a) Being in prison.
(b) Supporting his father.
(c) Being devoted to a prisoner.
(d) Giving up his free time.
14. Why does Pickwick stay in Towcester?
(a) He sees a woman he knows there.
(b) That is where he is to meet Winkle Sr.
(c) It begins to rain.
(d) Ben Allen gets sick and needs rest.
15. Who of the following is NOT subpoenaed for Pickwick's trial?
(d) Tony Weller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Mrs. Bardell back to London?
2. Where does Winkle run into Bob Sawyer?
3. What did the guards at the prison do before admitting Pickwick?
4. Where does Tony want to send Pickwick?
5. Who does Sam send Trotter to get when he sees Mrs. Bardell back in London?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)