|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tony want to send Pickwick?
2. What does Pickwick do when he sees Jingle in the prison?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Ignores his existence.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Gives him money.
3. Where does Winkle run into Bob Sawyer?
(a) A train station.
(b) A doctor's office.
(c) An inn.
(d) A cafe.
4. What does Ben Allen do on top of the carriage?
5. How long does Pickwick get to spend in Bath?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
6. What is Mr. Jackson's occupation?
7. Who marks the end of Bob Sawyer's party?
(a) Mrs. Raddle.
(b) Mr. Pickwick.
(c) Arabella Allen.
(d) Sergeant Snubbins.
8. Who tells Ben that Arabella has eloped?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His client.
9. What does Sam refuse to tell Pickwick while he is in prison?
(a) Who told him to be there.
(b) Who sent him there.
(c) Why he chose to be there.
(d) How much money he owes.
10. What does Tony ask of Sam when his wife dies?
(a) That he remember her in his prayers.
(b) That he come and visit.
(c) That he deliver the eulogy.
(d) That he attend her funeral.
11. Who sends Mary a Valentine card?
12. How long will Sam stay in prison?
(a) As long as Pickwick does.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 6 months.
13. Who starts a fight at the meeting Tony takes Sam to?
(b) Reverend Stiggins.
(d) Arabella Allen.
14. What does Bob tell his secrets about when he runs into Winkle?
(a) Attracting women.
(b) Memorizing books.
(c) Keeping good friends.
(d) Aquiring business.
15. What does Mr. Perker hope the jury has had on the morning of the trial?
(a) A recent fight.
(b) A good breakfast.
(c) A happy morning.
(d) A good night's sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives next door to Arabella?
2. What is the name of the Judge over Pickwick's trial?
3. What does Pickwick promise to do if Mr. Winkle Sr. does not forgive his son?
4. Who does Sam send Trotter to get when he sees Mrs. Bardell back in London?
5. What does Tony do when Stiggins asks if Susan left him anything in her Will?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)