|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pickwick lecture to after hearing about the accusations against Winkle?
(a) Mrs. Potts.
(b) Mr. Potts.
2. Who meets the Pickwickians in Muggleton?
3. Where does Pickwick hope to see an election?
(b) East Hampton.
4. What was Pickwick wearing when he was seen in the hall of the inn by Sam?
(a) A full suit.
(b) A night gown.
(d) A robe.
5. What is Mrs. Bardell suing Pickwick for?
(b) Late payments.
(c) Breach of promise.
6. What is Job Trotter's occupation?
7. Who does Job Trotter plan to marry?
(a) A maid.
(b) A cook.
(c) A florist.
(d) A student.
8. What did the goblins in Mr. Wardle's story steal?
(a) A tree.
(b) A baby.
(c) A sexton.
(d) A whole house.
9. Who does Jingle plan to elope with in Bury St. Edmonds?
(a) A boarding school girl.
(b) Pickwick's niece.
(c) A governess at a boarding school.
(d) Mrs. Hunter.
10. Where does the group find Tupman?
(a) In Cobham.
(b) In Rochester.
(c) Near the river.
(d) By the bridge.
11. Why is job Trotter planning to marry a woman?
(a) Her father will pay him.
(b) For her money.
(c) He loves her.
(d) Her mother is rich.
12. Whose land does Pickwick fall asleep on while hunting?
(a) Lieutenant Baller's.
(b) Captain Boldwig's.
(c) Admiral Bounty's.
(d) Sergeant Bolling's.
13. How much money does Alfred borrow from Tupman?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Five Pounds.
(c) Ten Shillings.
(d) Five Shillings.
14. What is Mrs. Bardell's occupation?
(b) Land lady.
(c) House maid.
15. What is Bob Sawyer studying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is observed in the paper about Hampstead Pond?
2. What is Mrs. Hunter's husband's name?
3. What do the Pickwickians hunt on Mr. Wardle's property?
4. What does Peter Magnus do when he finds out Pickwick and his fiance have already met?
5. What does Blotton do that gets him expelled from the club?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)