|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sickness does Pickwick come down with after the incident at the boarding school?
2. What makes Pickwick fall asleep while hunting?
(a) He gets an injury.
(b) He is still revoering from his illness.
(c) He slept little the day before.
(d) He gets drunk.
3. What is the name of Mr. Wardle's property?
(b) Manor Farm.
(c) Ingleside Place.
(d) Westershire Landing.
4. Who meets the Pickwickians in Muggleton?
5. What does Sam think Pickwick has been doing when he sees Pickwick in the hall of the inn?
(a) Seducing ladies.
(b) Badgering Peter Magnus.
(c) Drinking too much.
(d) Sleep walking.
6. Where does Pickwick meet Peter Magnus?
(a) The cafe.
(b) The Inn.
(c) The coach.
(d) The train station.
7. What do the Pickwickians hunt on Mr. Wardle's property?
8. Who marries Isabella Wardle?
(a) Mr. Jingle.
(b) Mr. Trundle.
(c) Mr. Winkle.
(d) Mr. Snodgrass.
9. What was Pickwick wearing when he was seen in the hall of the inn by Sam?
(a) A full suit.
(b) A night gown.
(d) A robe.
10. What does Alfred say to Mr. Wardle about Tupman?
(a) He is unintelligent.
(b) He is not faithful.
(c) He is greedy.
(d) He is very skeptical.
11. How are Susan and Sam Weller related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are half-siblings.
(c) Susan is Sam's step-mother.
(d) Susan in Sam's aunt.
12. What does Peter Magnus hope to do the night he meets Pickwick?
(a) Meet his father.
(b) Sell his last manuscripts.
(c) Propose to his love.
(d) Get a large inheritance.
13. What is Mrs. Bardell suing Pickwick for?
(a) Late payments.
(c) Breach of promise.
14. Where is Pickwick sent when he falls asleep while hunting?
(a) The animal pound.
(b) The prison.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The insane asylum.
15. What is Ben Allen studying?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Pickwickians get to Mr. Wardle's property?
2. What does Mrs. Hunter invite the Pickwickians to?
3. How does Pickwick travel to meet his other friends before their trip?
4. Where do the girls in the boarding school lock Pickwick?
5. How is the accusation against Winkle and Mrs. Potts worded?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)