|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Jingle call himself at Mrs. Hunter's event?
(a) Mr. Fitzsimmons.
(b) Mr. Fitzmarshall.
(c) Mr. Freshman.
(d) Mr. Flashman.
2. Where does Pickwick meet Peter Magnus?
(a) The train station.
(b) The coach.
(c) The cafe.
(d) The Inn.
3. Where do the girls in the boarding school lock Pickwick?
(a) A classroom.
(b) A closet.
(c) A wardrobe.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What makes Pickwick fall asleep while hunting?
(a) He slept little the day before.
(b) He is still revoering from his illness.
(c) He gets drunk.
(d) He gets an injury.
5. What did the goblins in Mr. Wardle's story steal?
(a) A sexton.
(b) A tree.
(c) A baby.
(d) A whole house.
6. Who does Pickwick lecture to after hearing about the accusations against Winkle?
(a) Mrs. Potts.
(c) Mr. Potts.
7. What does the club decide to broaden their horizons?
(a) A research facility.
(b) A study internship.
(c) A traveling club.
(d) A borrowing library.
8. What was Pickwick wearing when he was seen in the hall of the inn by Sam?
(a) A full suit.
(c) A robe.
(d) A night gown.
9. What does Blotton do that gets him expelled from the club?
(a) Criticizes a manuscript from Pickwick.
(b) Interprets the markings on the stone.
(c) Says he intends to court Rachael.
(d) Mocks Tupman's injury.
10. What are the two political parties at the election?
(a) The Greens and the Grays.
(b) The Bergs and the Bluffs.
(c) The Blues and the Bluffs.
(d) The Meadows and the Plains.
11. What is Mrs. Hunter's husband's name?
12. Who is Sam's mother involved with?
(a) Father Griffin.
(b) Reverend Stiggins.
(c) Parson Higgins.
(d) Bishop Stiffin.
13. What does Sam think Pickwick has been doing when he sees Pickwick in the hall of the inn?
(a) Sleep walking.
(b) Seducing ladies.
(c) Badgering Peter Magnus.
(d) Drinking too much.
14. When does Isabella Wardle get married?
(a) New Years.
(c) All Hallows Eve.
15. What is the name of Mrs. Bardell's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alfred's last name?
2. What happens when Tupman arrives for his duel?
3. What does Mrs. Bardell do when she thinks Pickwick is proposing to her?
4. What sickness does Pickwick come down with after the incident at the boarding school?
5. What is observed in the paper about Hampstead Pond?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)