|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was courting the woman the stranger gains the affection of?
(a) Dr. Slammer.
(b) Judge Stimmer.
(c) Mr. Skinner.
(d) Constable Sanner.
2. What does Mrs. Bardell do when she thinks Pickwick is proposing to her?
3. Who does Winkle begin a romance with over the Christmas holiday?
4. Where do the girls in the boarding school lock Pickwick?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) A classroom.
(c) A wardrobe.
(d) A closet.
5. What is Dodson's occupation?
6. Whose land does Pickwick fall asleep on while hunting?
(a) Captain Boldwig's.
(b) Sergeant Bolling's.
(c) Lieutenant Baller's.
(d) Admiral Bounty's.
7. Where is the first stop on Pickwick's trip with his friends?
8. What causes Pickwick to enter a boarding school?
(a) He thinks it is a church.
(b) He gets cold.
(c) He is meeting the girl Jingle plans to elope with.
(d) He is looking for evidence of the governess's wealth.
9. Where does Pickwick meet Peter Magnus?
(a) The Inn.
(b) The coach.
(c) The train station.
(d) The cafe.
10. What is Bob Sawyer studying?
11. Who marries Isabella Wardle?
(a) Mr. Snodgrass.
(b) Mr. Winkle.
(c) Mr. Jingle.
(d) Mr. Trundle.
12. What was Pickwick wearing when he was seen in the hall of the inn by Sam?
(b) A full suit.
(c) A night gown.
(d) A robe.
13. Where does Pickwick live when he moves out of Mrs. Bardell's house?
(a) A shelter.
(b) A hotel.
(c) An Inn.
(d) Snodgrass's house.
14. How did Pickwick first meet the fiance of Peter Magnus?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) She once courted one of his friends.
(c) He walked into her room the night before.
(d) They had met at a ball.
15. What is the name of Mrs. Bardell's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alfred's last name?
2. What is Mrs. Bardell suing Pickwick for?
3. What is Mrs. Hunter's husband's name?
4. What is the name of Sam's father?
5. What sickness does Pickwick come down with after the incident at the boarding school?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)