|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Bardell suing Pickwick for?
(a) Breach of promise.
(b) Late payments.
2. What is Mrs. Hunter's husband's name?
3. What was Pickwick wearing when he was seen in the hall of the inn by Sam?
(a) A night gown.
(b) A robe.
(d) A full suit.
4. What does Mrs. Hunter invite the Pickwickians to?
(a) A costume party.
(b) A ball.
(c) A picnic.
(d) A lecture reading.
5. What is the name of Sam's father?
6. Whose land does Pickwick fall asleep on while hunting?
(a) Sergeant Bolling's.
(b) Captain Boldwig's.
(c) Lieutenant Baller's.
(d) Admiral Bounty's.
7. Why is job Trotter planning to marry a woman?
(a) Her father will pay him.
(b) For her money.
(c) Her mother is rich.
(d) He loves her.
8. What is Alfred's last name?
9. Where is Pickwick sent when he falls asleep while hunting?
(a) The prison.
(b) The insane asylum.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The animal pound.
10. What is Dodson's occupation?
11. What do the Pickwickians hunt on Mr. Wardle's property?
12. Where is the inn where Peter Magnus proposes?
13. What does Pickwick hire Sam Wellers to do?
(a) Write down his manuscripts.
(b) See to his financial affairs.
(c) Be his personal servant.
(d) Find a new place to live.
14. What does Mr. Jingle call himself at Mrs. Hunter's event?
(a) Mr. Flashman.
(b) Mr. Fitzmarshall.
(c) Mr. Fitzsimmons.
(d) Mr. Freshman.
15. Who catches Tupman kissing Rachael?
(a) Liza the Scullery Maid.
(b) Joe the Fat Boy.
(c) John the Parson.
(d) Mary the Gossip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets the Pickwickians in Muggleton?
2. How much money does Alfred borrow from Tupman?
3. What do the people in the club attend on the first night of their trip?
4. What sickness does Pickwick come down with after the incident at the boarding school?
5. What does Peter Magnus do when he finds out Pickwick and his fiance have already met?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)