Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who wrote "Speculations on the Source of the Hampstead Pond"?
2. What does the club decide to broaden their horizons?
A traveling club.
3. How does Pickwick hope to better mankind?
Through Scientific discovery.
4. What is observed in the paper about Hampstead Pond?
5. Who makes a derogatory statement at the first club meeting in the book?
6. How does Pickwick travel to meet his other friends before their trip?
He takes a cab.
7. What does Pickwick write notes about while traveling to meet his friends before their trip?
This section contains 3,614 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)