1. Who wrote "Speculations on the Source of the Hampstead Pond"?
2. What does the club decide to broaden their horizons?
3. How does Pickwick hope to better mankind?
4. What is observed in the paper about Hampstead Pond?
5. Who makes a derogatory statement at the first club meeting in the book?
6. How does Pickwick travel to meet his other friends before their trip?
7. What does Pickwick write notes about while traveling to meet his friends before their trip?
This section contains 3,614 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)