|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, ch. 55-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Pickwickians get to Mr. Wardle's property?
(a) They take a ferry.
(b) They hire a chaise.
(c) They walk.
(d) They ride rented horses.
2. Why does Tony say he puts up with the Reverend?
(a) It brings him and his wife closer.
(b) It is part of marriage.
(c) He likes the stories.
(d) He wants the blessings.
3. What does Sam think Pickwick has been doing when he sees Pickwick in the hall of the inn?
(a) Badgering Peter Magnus.
(b) Drinking too much.
(c) Sleep walking.
(d) Seducing ladies.
4. Where is Mr. Pickwick's trial held?
5. How much money does Alfred borrow from Tupman?
(a) Five Shillings.
(b) Five Pounds.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) Ten Shillings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alfred's last name?
2. Why does the man in the parson's manuscript go crazy?
3. What does Tony choose to do with his money from the will?
4. What does Perker say to Pickwick before he goes to prison?
5. How much is Arabella's dowry?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)