|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, ch. 38-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Perker hope the jury has had on the morning of the trial?
(a) A happy morning.
(b) A good breakfast.
(c) A recent fight.
(d) A good night's sleep.
2. Who was the founder of the place the Pickwickians go before Pickwick has to go to jail?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) King Henry.
(c) Prince Bladud.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
3. What does Peter Magnus hope to do the night he meets Pickwick?
(a) Propose to his love.
(b) Sell his last manuscripts.
(c) Get a large inheritance.
(d) Meet his father.
4. Where is Pickwick sent when he falls asleep while hunting?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The prison.
(c) The insane asylum.
(d) The animal pound.
5. Who does Ben Allen want his sister to marry?
(b) Bob Sawyer.
(d) Alfred Jingle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Hunter invite the Pickwickians to?
2. What was Pickwick wearing when he was seen in the hall of the inn by Sam?
3. What gains Tupman a reputation as a marksman?
4. What is Tupman doing when the group finds him?
5. What does Bob tell his secrets about when he runs into Winkle?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)