|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, ch. 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alfred's last name?
2. Where does Pickwick find Jemmy contemplating suicide?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A wooded clearing.
(c) A statue.
(d) A church.
3. What does Alfred say to Mr. Wardle about Tupman?
(a) He is not faithful.
(b) He is unintelligent.
(c) He is greedy.
(d) He is very skeptical.
4. What does Mrs. Hunter invite the Pickwickians to?
(a) A picnic.
(b) A ball.
(c) A lecture reading.
(d) A costume party.
5. What are the two political parties at the election?
(a) The Meadows and the Plains.
(b) The Greens and the Grays.
(c) The Bergs and the Bluffs.
(d) The Blues and the Bluffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Jingle call himself at Mrs. Hunter's event?
2. How does Pickwick hope to better mankind?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Bardell's son?
4. What do the people in the club attend on the first night of their trip?
5. How does Pickwick choose who to root for in the election?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)