|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, ch. 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pickwick hope to better mankind?
(a) Through literary messages.
(b) Through the spread of religion.
(c) Through Scientific discovery.
(d) Through the spreading of wealth.
2. What is Alfred's last name?
3. Who helps Pickwick get out of the boarding school?
(a) Sam Weller.
(c) Mrs. Barlow.
(d) Mrs. Hunter.
4. What does Pickwick hope to do at Bury St. Edmonds?
(a) Uncover Jingle's wealth.
(b) Find out Jingle's true identity.
(c) Expose Jingle.
(d) Get re-paid by Jingle.
5. What do the Pickwickians see in Muggleton?
(a) A cricket match.
(b) A boxing match.
(c) A wrestling tounament.
(d) A futbol game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Wardle's property?
2. What happens when Tupman arrives for his duel?
3. How does Pickwick travel to meet his other friends before their trip?
4. What does Pickwick find when he returns to Manor Farm?
5. What does the club decide to broaden their horizons?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)