|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, ch. 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Wardle's property?
(b) Manor Farm.
(c) Ingleside Place.
(d) Westershire Landing.
2. What are Bob and Ben discussion over breakfast when Winkle meets them?
3. What causes Pickwick to enter a boarding school?
(a) He thinks it is a church.
(b) He is meeting the girl Jingle plans to elope with.
(c) He gets cold.
(d) He is looking for evidence of the governess's wealth.
4. Where is Mr. Pickwick's trial held?
5. Where is Winkle when he hears he is being accused of romancing Mrs. Potts?
(a) A hotel.
(b) Mrs. Potts's house.
(c) The library.
(d) A cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bob Sawyer studying?
2. Who marries Isabella Wardle?
3. What do the Pickwickians hunt on Mr. Wardle's property?
4. What is Mrs. Bardell suing Pickwick for?
5. What does Pickwick hope to do at Bury St. Edmonds?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)