|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, ch. 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal is served at the event Mrs. Hunter invites the Pickwickians to?
2. Where do the Pickwickians go before Pickwick has to go to jail?
(a) Manor Farm.
3. Why does Pickwcik choose to go to prison rather than pay the fine?
(a) He doesn't want to support a corrupt system.
(b) He doesn't think Mrs. Bardell deserves it.
(c) He doesn't have the money available.
(d) He thinks he deserves prison time.
4. What is the name of Mrs. Bardell's attorney?
(a) Sergeant Buzfiz.
(b) Admiral Bizbark.
(c) Captain Barkfiz.
(d) General Barkbuz.
5. What is Job Trotter's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bob Sawyer studying?
2. What makes Pickwick fall asleep while hunting?
3. What do Tupman and Pickwick argue about before attending Mrs. Hunter's event?
4. What is Mrs. Hunter's husband's name?
5. How is the accusation against Winkle and Mrs. Potts worded?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)