|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, ch. 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the girls in the boarding school lock Pickwick?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) A classroom.
(c) A wardrobe.
(d) A closet.
2. Where is Pickwick sent when he falls asleep while hunting?
(a) The insane asylum.
(b) The animal pound.
(c) The prison.
(d) The hospital.
3. Where does Pickwick live when he moves out of Mrs. Bardell's house?
(a) An Inn.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A shelter.
(d) Snodgrass's house.
4. What causes Pickwick to enter a boarding school?
(a) He gets cold.
(b) He thinks it is a church.
(c) He is looking for evidence of the governess's wealth.
(d) He is meeting the girl Jingle plans to elope with.
5. What does Mr. Jingle call himself at Mrs. Hunter's event?
(a) Mr. Fitzsimmons.
(b) Mr. Fitzmarshall.
(c) Mr. Flashman.
(d) Mr. Freshman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dodson's occupation?
2. What is the name of the Judge over Pickwick's trial?
3. Why does Pickwcik choose to go to prison rather than pay the fine?
4. How much is Mr. Pickwick fined after the trial?
5. Where is Mr. Pickwick's trial held?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)