Section I, ch. 1-4
1. Who wrote "Speculations on the Source of the Hampstead Pond"?
(a) Samuel Pickwick.
(b) Augustus Snodgrass.
(c) Tracy Tupman.
(d) Nathaniel Winkle.
2. What does the club decide to broaden their horizons?
(a) A traveling club.
(b) A study internship.
(c) A research facility.
(d) A borrowing library.
3. How does Pickwick hope to better mankind?
(a) Through the spreading of wealth.
(b) Through literary messages.
(c) Through the spread of religion.
(d) Through Scientific discovery.
4. What is observed in the paper about Hampstead Pond?
(b) Fruit flies.
(c) A constellation.
(d) Apple trees.
5. Who makes a derogatory statement at the first club meeting in the book?
6. How does Pickwick travel to meet his other friends before their trip?
(a) He takes a cab.
(b) He takes the train.
(c) He walks.
(d) He rides a horse.
7. What does Pickwick write notes about while traveling to meet his friends before their trip?
(a) The sound of horse hooves.
(b) The cabbie.
(d) The weather.
This section contains 3,614 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)