1. Who wrote "Speculations on the Source of the Hampstead Pond"?
(a) Tracy Tupman.
(b) Nathaniel Winkle.
(c) Augustus Snodgrass.
(d) Samuel Pickwick.
2. What does the club decide to broaden their horizons?
(a) A study internship.
(b) A research facility.
(c) A traveling club.
(d) A borrowing library.
3. How does Pickwick hope to better mankind?
(a) Through Scientific discovery.
(b) Through the spreading of wealth.
(c) Through literary messages.
(d) Through the spread of religion.
4. What is observed in the paper about Hampstead Pond?
(a) Apple trees.
(c) A constellation.
(d) Fruit flies.
5. Who makes a derogatory statement at the first club meeting in the book?
6. How does Pickwick travel to meet his other friends before their trip?
(a) He takes the train.
(b) He takes a cab.
(c) He walks.
(d) He rides a horse.
7. What does Pickwick write notes about while traveling to meet his friends before their trip?
(a) The weather.
(b) The sound of horse hooves.
(c) The cabbie.
This section contains 3,614 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)