Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Night and Chapter 2, Night Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stavrogin respond to Kirilov's belief?
(a) He is ironic and disbelieving.
(b) He is convinced and converted to Kirilov's views.
(c) He debates Kirilov at length, because he things his belief is missing key points.
(d) He condescends to Kirilov, and treats him like a child.
2. Whom does Nicholas visit in Part II, Chapter 2?
(a) The local constabulary.
(b) Shatov and Kirilov.
(c) His mother.
(d) Captain and Miss Lebyatkin.
3. Who does Lebyatkin live with?
(b) Mrs. Stavrogin.
(c) Peter Verkhovensky.
(d) His sister, Shatov and Kirlov.
4. What does Mrs. Stavrogin ask her son when he arrives?
(a) Whether he has any new gambling debts.
(b) Whether he is leaving her all alone.
(c) Whether he is married to Mary Lebyatkin.
(d) Whether he has fought a duel.
5. What is Captain Lebyatkin's reputation?
(a) He is said to drink and beat his sister.
(b) He is said to gamble and corrupt young women.
(c) He is said to have killed a man.
(d) He is said to be honest and upstanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What imputation does Liputin make about Nicholas Stavrogin in his conversation with Kerkhovensky?
2. What is Stepan Verkhovensky's relationship with Mrs. Stavrogin?
3. What is Nicholas Stavrogin like as a military officer?
4. What does Liputin answer Stepan when Stepan asks him questions at their meeting?
5. Who punches Nicholas Stavrogin in the face?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)