1. How long is Mimi's husband supposed to have for leave in the story "The Lovely Leave"?
2. How long does Mimi have to prepare for her husband's leave?
3. What color dress does Mimi buy for her husband's leave?
4. What is the "rotten news" that Mimi's husband brings with him?
His leave has been canceled, and he must be on the next train.
5. What is Mimi's husband most looking forward to during his short visit with her?
A hot bath in a tub.
This section contains 6,471 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)