|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Some San Francisco Renaissance Poets Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Rotterdam bombed by the Nazis?
2. Neal Cassady's moniker in "Visions of Cody" was Cody ______________.
3. In "Visions of Cody," Cody is especially talented at ______________.
4. In Neal Cassady's letter to Kerouac from Kansas City, Cassady explains how he met a girl named ___________.
5. In what year did Allen Ginsberg meet Neal Cassady?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Carl Soloman meet Allen Ginsberg?
2. Who is the author of the poem "A Berry Feast"?
3. What is the name of the girl Kerouac describes meeting in "The Subterraneans"?
4. What is Allen Ginsberg's most famous work?
5. Where did Jack Kerouac attend college?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)