|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Unspeakable Visions of the Individual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the charges brought against the poem "Howl"?
2. What is Herbert Huncke's fictionalized name in Go?
(a) Peter Henderson.
(b) Hart Kennedy.
(c) Albert Ancke.
(d) Paul Hobbes.
3. Who is the character Japhy Ryder is based on in "The Dharma Bums"?
(a) Cody Pomeray.
(b) Jack Duluoz.
(c) Gary Sneider.
(d) Dean Moriarty.
4. When did Herbert Huncke meet William S. Burroughs?
5. When was Rotterdam bombed by the Nazis?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Neal Cassady move to New York and meet Allen Ginsberg and Jack Kerouac?
2. In "Tales of Beatnik Glory," William Burroughs Junior writes about his experiences visiting his father in _______________.
3. Which author wrote the poem "The Death of Kin Chuen Louie"?
4. Who is the author of the poem "Columbia U Poesy Reading--1975"?
5. Whom did Charles Bukowski write an article about meeting shortly before his death in "Tales of Beatnik Glory"?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)