|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Enter Neal Cassady.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Song" by Allen Ginsberg is a simple poem about ____________.
2. The character "Elsie John" in the poem by Herbert Huncke is a __________.
3. Where was Jack Kerouac born?
(a) San Francisco, CA.
(b) Lowell, MA.
(c) New York, NY.
(d) San Jose, CA.
4. When was Gregory Corso born?
5. Where was Neal Cassady born?
(a) Salt Lake City, UT.
(b) Denver, CO.
(c) Los Angeles, NY.
(d) New York, NY.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became Allen Ginsberg's lover after his move to California?
2. What is the name of John Clellon Holmes' representation of himself in Go?
3. In "Visions of Cody," Cody is especially talented at ______________.
4. In what year did Allen Ginsberg meet Neal Cassady?
5. Where did Allen Ginsberg move in the 1950s?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)