|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Enter Neal Cassady.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Carl Soloman meet Allen Ginsberg?
(a) A zoo.
(b) A mental institution.
(d) An art opening.
2. What business did Neal Cassady's father open in Los Angeles, CA?
(a) Convenience Store.
(d) Candy Store.
3. In what year did Neal Cassady die?
4. For whom was Jack Kerouac once a sports writer?
(a) The Columbia Sun.
(b) The Lowell Sun.
(c) The Princeton Review.
(d) The Herald Review.
5. Who became Allen Ginsberg's lover after his move to California?
(a) Mark Patterson.
(b) Michael Orlovsky.
(c) Adam Schwartz.
(d) Peter Orlovsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Neal Cassady known as in On the Road?
2. What does Dean trade for a a watch in Mexico in On the Road?
3. Who is the character Japhy Ryder is based on in "The Dharma Bums"?
4. What is the title of Neal Cassady's unfinished autobiography?
5. In Neal Cassady's letter to Kerouac from Kansas City, Cassady explains how he met a girl named ___________.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)